SicarioSanity

T.J. Warren 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Split minutes with Josh Jackson? Don't think foul trouble is an excuse for Warren tonight.

I'm also concerned about his rebounding numbers lately. 

Edited by tongs

18 minutes ago, tongs said:

Split minutes with Josh Jackson? Don't think foul trouble is an excuse for Warren tonight.

I'm also concerned about his rebounding numbers lately. 

They were getting their a** kicked.  Garbage time the whole 4th quarter.

• Like 1

Josh Jackson an issue?  Or just didn't play due to blow out?  Remember that 24 min/24 min split to start the season...ugh.

3 minutes ago, Elcamino said:

Josh Jackson an issue?  Or just didn't play due to blow out?  Remember that 24 min/24 min split to start the season...ugh.

It was a blow out and low usage minutes.  I don't think it's a trend. 

4 minutes ago, kanchi said:

Imma need proof of life

1 dud and it's like the last 7 games/ whole season don't exist. 

Edited by MynameisMudd
  • Like 4

An off night is an off night

• Like 1

Love the steals and assists lately. Nice to see him chipping in peripheral stats if he's not gonna shoot threes or knock down his FT

Another great game, but just read the Rotoworld blurb.......Farrrrkkk hope its not serious...he does have a history of weird head injuries :(

T.J. Warren scored 24 points in Tuesday's 112-93 loss to the Lakers, hitting 9-of-22 shots and 6-of-10 free throws with six rebounds, three assists and four steals in 36 minutes.
Warren did have a scary moment when he slammed his head into the court after his shot was blocked, and while he stayed on the court for about a minute holding his head, he didn't go back to the locker room and was able to finish the game. Concussion symptoms can appear later on, so it's not a complete lock that he's out of the woods. He gets a 3.3 usage rate bump with Devin Booker (hip, ribs) off the floor and will be a strong play once again on Wednesday vs. the Spurs, but double check to make sure he's not on the injury report. 

10 minutes ago, King James said:

With a pass 1st PG in the fold now, what is his ROS outlook looking like?

Hot Buttuh. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King James said:

With a pass 1st PG in the fold now, what is his ROS outlook looking like?

Provably the same, Payton is pass first but also has no outside shot really he’s like Rondo Lite (not now but good Rondo) so whole he will set up Warren for some easy shots Warren also operates best around the rim so I think the redundancy there cancels out the playmaking. Since Warren has been the ideal guy to own in a punt3s league though I don’t think that really changes with EP in town: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krupocin said:

Provably the same, Payton is pass first but also has no outside shot really he’s like Rondo Lite (not now but good Rondo) so whole he will set up Warren for some easy shots Warren also operates best around the rim so I think the redundancy there cancels out the playmaking. Since Warren has been the ideal guy to own in a punt3s league though I don’t think that really changes with EP in town: 

Hopefully his rebounds trend back up. He has seen an uptick in steals though (Warren). 

• Like 2

Just now, King James said:

Hopefully his rebounds trend back up. He has seen an uptick in steals though (Warren). 

Very true, blocks more recently too. The more he shares the floor with Bender as opposed to Chandler/Monroe/Len the better for his boards it seems too. You really couldn’t design a better SF for a team punting (or even not focusing on) 3s in H2H though this guy has exceeded all of my expectations in that regard and single handedly won me multiple close FG% matchups on Sunday nights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krupocin said:

Very true, blocks more recently too. The more he shares the floor with Bender as opposed to Chandler/Monroe/Len the better for his boards it seems too. You really couldn’t design a better SF for a team punting (or even not focusing on) 3s in H2H though this guy has exceeded all of my expectations in that regard and single handedly won me multiple close FG% matchups on Sunday nights.

The FG% is the main reason I drafted him. Healthy amount of attempts, consistently over 50%. 

• Like 2