Sign in to follow this  
Mikhov

Jaylen Brown 2017-18 Season Outlook

Pls delete, didn't see that there was an existing thread

Edited by Mikhov

Loving Jaylen's energy today in both ends. Not showing in the boxscore but man hes extra pesky today.

I think it is showing in the box score!

So glad I didn't trade this guy for peanuts 2 weeks ago....

Jaylen Brown said he may not play in Indiana Saturday night if he doesn't return from his friend's funeral in time.

Love the kid but is his rank so low because of his ft fg and to? He seems great with everything else...

19 minutes ago, willkoo said:

Love the kid but is his rank so low because of his ft fg and to? He seems great with everything else...

He just doesn't have a very fantasy friendly game...yet. The points are solid and the boards are pretty good ( they have dropped considerably though)...but 1.7 three's in today's game isn't all that. Also, he gets no assists and the stocks are lacking. FT% obviously a big drain. He actually has another thread and I posted quite a few things there weeks ago but the Jaylen Brown truther's didn't wanna hear it. Despite my criticism of him from a fantasy perspective I do think he has been a nice player for the C's and at 21 he has a bright future....but until proven otherwise he's a better real life player than fantasy player. 

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

He just doesn't have a very fantasy friendly game...yet. The points are solid and the boards are pretty good ( they have dropped considerably though)...but 1.7 three's in today's game isn't all that. Also, he gets no assists and the stocks are lacking. FT% obviously a big drain. He actually has another thread and I posted quite a few things there weeks ago but the Jaylen Brown truther's didn't wanna hear it. Despite my criticism of him from a fantasy perspective I do think he has been a nice player for the C's and at 21 he has a bright future....but until proven otherwise he's a better real life player than fantasy player. 

Oh dang nice analysis. Didn’t know there was another thread. I like him as a real life player but had trouble finding out why he’s so low. Just figured his ft sucks and fg is below subpar along with stocks

• Thanks 1

Looks like he tweaked his knee or ankle at the end of the game, wouldn’t be surprised if he misses the rest of the week. Also looked like he had no interest in being on the court today, just jogging around.

is this guy really even worth owning? He's not a bad player.. But thus far I'm beginning to see more negatives that he brings to my teams than positives.. 

2 hours ago, Jugernot said:

is this guy really even worth owning? He's not a bad player.. But thus far I'm beginning to see more negatives that he brings to my teams than positives.. 

Considering he's currently the #176 player in 9-cat, it probably depends on your league size. 

With the bad schedule from now on and in the playoffs , I'm really  contemplating dropping him. And I am a big fun AND playing in a Points League where he should be better than 9cat.  Dropping players you like is hard man .. But Mudiay and Dedmon looking good too , decisions decisions ..

11 hours ago, manolo_ said:

With the bad schedule from now on and in the playoffs , I'm really  contemplating dropping him. And I am a big fun AND playing in a Points League where he should be better than 9cat.  Dropping players you like is hard man .. But Mudiay and Dedmon looking good too , decisions decisions ..

You sounds like me.  I dropped him also.  Both him and Jason Tatum are the most overrated players.  Dropped Tatum too.   Got DJ Augustin and Rondo for them.  Point being there should be a lot better players than these inconsistent pieces of garbage. 

• Like 1

Started to say I wouldn’t be dropping for Mudiay but I just really looked at his stats and he’s been pretty mud. Don’t know what it is about him, either real life appeal or plain just thinking he’s much better than he is but its taken me until now to actually consider the drop. And Itl be happening. I’ll hope for some big games and look for a trade. 

R Jaylen Brown BOS SG
11m ago Open link
 In the Locker Room Thursday @MIN (head)
THere seems to be no chance he will return to this game after hitting his head on the court after a dunk attempt

did he pull a Kriss Dunn ?