Sign in to follow this  
eg4190

Which WR should I trade for Ertz?

Pretty happy with my team at 2-1, but I have nobody to start at TE.  Drafted Eifert, dropped him when he got injured, and now I'm stuck with Ben Watson and absolute garbage on the wire.

The Ertz owner is really hurting at WR and down to 10th place, and he's actually rostering two TE's (his other one is Clay), so I think he might accept an offer.

Full team in sig, but my WRs are AJG, Crabtree, Parker, Bryant, Snead and Golladay.

Should I open with Crabtree or Parker?

I wouldn't give up Crabtree for Ertz imo, not what you are looking at behind AJG on your roster with starting 3 WR. 

I would offer Parker for Ertz first. He probably will reject it and ask for Crabtree. However, don't give him away for a TE! If he rejects, I would honestly give Parker for Clay even. 

Clay averaging 6 targets a game an already has 2 TD

2 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

I wouldn't give up Crabtree for Ertz imo, not what you are looking at behind AJG on your roster with starting 3 WR. 

I would offer Parker for Ertz first. He probably will reject it and ask for Crabtree. However, don't give him away for a TE! If he rejects, I would honestly give Parker for Clay even. 

Clay averaging 6 targets a game an already has 2 TD

Good insights -- after watching that Jets game in person I have no confidence in Parker ROS due to Cutler's awful play.  But because Parker technically had a big game (on the final drive in garbage time), I think this is the right time to get him off the ledger.  Everyone is still talking about him as a WR2 instead of an upside WR3, and that's going to change if Cutler looks anything like that over the next few games.

I might try Bryant for Clay if he rejects the first offer.