dekciw_1

Victor Oladipo 2017-2018 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Should we be selling high on oladipo? Currently have him but is it worth trying to go after a top 10/top 20 guy?

Don't think so. Dude is playing great ball and bringing it every night...think this is here to stay.

I appreciate it, I was able to trade up my team so now I have Cousins, Curry, Durant, Dipo, Covington, Turner, Vucevic for my best guys and im feasting

4 minutes ago, boytoy said:

I think if youre gonna sell, gotta go for mid first rounders. He's proving night in and night out that he can stuff the stat sheet. Personally, ill hold and enjoy the ride.

What kind of guys would you have in mind to trade him for?

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I appreciate it, I was able to trade up my team so now I have Cousins, Curry, Durant, Dipo, Covington, Turner, Vucevic for my best guys and im feasting

Whuuuuuuuut? Is this a dynasty keeper league? 

Just now, night said:

Whuuuuuuuut? Is this a dynasty keeper league? 

Nope this is just a standard roto league. The only person I drafted out of these were oladipo, cousins, and covington. The rest were traded. I had Drummond to go along with my other big men but thats how I was able to get better guards because I had taken all the consistent big men

15 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Man, what a BEAST. I'm in continuous shock how much he's improved this year.

Improved is part of it.  The other part is UNLEASHED

• Like 2

Oladipo GOAT. Oladipo over MJ.

Seriously though I have never seen a player improve this much

• Like 2

Another magnificent night from Oladipo. What a year he's having. I'm proud of owning him. 

Edited by ugr23

He just won me my matchup. Becoming a transcendend player in front of our eyes. Enjoy the ride fellas. 

Dipo is the perfect example of how some nba teams are just so incompetent and can destroy amazing players. First, dumbass scott skiles would jerk around his minutes even when he was clearly breaking out. i knew as soon as he was drafted that he would be a monster. early he was hyped as a future dwayne wade because he was very athletic and could block shots but not shoot 3s that well. now he's a pure snipe show.

then let's not talk about billy donovan and westbrook, not sure which to blame more, for his time with the thunder. prolly westbrook though and what an idiot he is because it would be impossible not to see his potential yet he relegated him to a corner shooter and defensive stopper. 

the pacers are 16-11. it's almost all because of dipo. and they were without their 2nd best player, turner, for a majority of that. he is definitely in MVP consideration right now or should be at least. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samer42 said:

Westbrook is a fraud and him winning MVP over Harden was the biggest MVP robbery in NBA history

he holds everyone back. without him PG would be carrying a team averaging over 25 pts. KD had to get out to play free for once, he put up monster numbers with westbrook too but it was more difficult than how he dominates with warriors. he wouldn't have got mvp if he averaged 9 rebs instead of 10. it was just because of the trip dub average. lonzo will average a tripple double in a few years. it doesn't mean s---

15 minutes ago, Zippi said:

He just won me my matchup. Becoming a transcendend player in front of our eyes. Enjoy the ride fellas. 

When fantasy and real life don't mix.

There have been maybe 5 guys the past 20 years that you can use that term for. Everyone else... lol.

It's freaking crazy that I really regret trading Oladipo for Lillard... :S 

BEAST!!!

1 minute ago, Soafanforlife said:

There have been maybe 5 guys the past 20 years that you can use that term for. Everyone else... lol.

MJ, Kobe, Shaq, Iverson, Lebron, Durant, Curry, OLADIPOOOOOOOO.

jk...sort or :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

Yeah you caught me still high on endorphine :-D