Judicious

Kris Dunn 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Two bad games against Miami and Golden States, both good defensive teams in the league, and I benched him accordingly.

Will hold and probably deploy him on the next game against PHX.

Edited by alex40214

24pts / 4 3PT / 4reb / 8ast / 4Stl / 1Blk / 4TO   

Productive stat line. Had a couple TO's when the game tightened up in the fourth. Hope him can continue to mature and gain experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alex40214 said:

24pts / 4 3PT / 4reb / 8ast / 4Stl / 1Blk / 4TO   

Productive stat line. Had a couple TO's when the game tightened up in the fourth. Hope him can continue to mature and gain experience.

productive? lol thats all star level

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, calebcjy said:

worth a pickup in 10man leagues?

I was just going to ask the same question. 

• Like 1

It's going to be a bumpy ride with him. Suns have the worst defense against PG's... heck even Lonzo went off against them. 

the guy is averaging over 4 assists and close to 2 steals a game regardless of the Suns game, if you can absorb his low field goal those are very useful numbers. He also is still playing himself into shape. I was able to pick him up in my main league which is cool since I made the thread B)

15 minutes ago, Judicious said:

the guy is averaging over 4 assists and close to 2 steals a game regardless of the Suns game, if you can absorb his low field goal those are very useful numbers. He also is still playing himself into shape. I was able to pick him up in my main league which is cool since I made the thread B)

Guy is one of the best ballhawk's in the league already. 

19-5-5 on 9-11 shooting and only one TO against Denver. Still an inconsistent performer, but he's been looking better as he's gotten into game shape. 12-5-4-2 and 44/43% in 26 MPG is pretty damn solid. If he can maintain that production over 32-33 MPG he'll be one of those guys that shows up on a lot of league's winning teams in May. One thing that jumps out at me is that he's taking a lot more shots at the rim this year (32% vs 24%) and is making them at a much better clip (59% vs 50%) compared to his rookie year. That makes me think the bump in FG% might not me much of a mirage. Just gotta keep the TOs down. Lavine coming back should help that some, I'd think.

I'll admit I thought the guy was a bust and passed up every chance to pick him up. Congrats to those that got him. Stat-stuffer that might lead the league in steals and was on the wire in most leagues. Ah well.

• Like 1

Not a good shooting night, but 8Ast, 3Stl, 1 3PT, with only 2TO are fine stats.

Averaging 16pt, 6ast, 2.7stl, 2.7TO, 2 3PT in the last three games, but again, against PHX, DEN, and SAC would probably be a big factor.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 11:14 AM, alexstr said:

Um...

How about per-36 stats of 8/4/4 with a 38/29/61 split?

Does that help you understand?

On 10/20/2017 at 11:28 AM, alexstr said:

OK buddy.  Enjoy the 6 points and 4 assists per game while tanking all of your percentages.

Ranked Top 80 in last 30 days. Is that rosterable?

23 minutes ago, bigbigbobby said:

What is Dunn's role going to be when Zach returns? That's what I want to know.

? His role will stay the same, which is the starting point guard. The only thing that will change is less shot attempts. 

• Like 2

As much as I don't think Hoiberg is a very good coach, credit to him for allowing Dunn is gain confidence and just let him play. Much more than what Thibodeau was willing to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

As much as I don't think Hoiberg is a very good coach, credit to him for allowing Dunn is gain confidence and just let him play. Much more than what Thibodeau was willing to do.

Hoiberg might not be a good coach but Thibs is worse. 

• Thanks 1

They know eachother from Minny, Lavine should be brought back slowly, I don't think he will eat his minutes / production much. In the best case scenario Lavine handles the ball in money time but frankly I can live with Dunn around 10 shots/game with increased efficiency and focus on defense and pass.

This kids a fricken beast. Love the stats line assists, points, he's pretty much getting a double double most nights with a few steals

12 hours ago, thusanaysayer said:

I'm so happy I used my waiver on this stud

Ditto