Sign in to follow this  
dnorma2

Trade help AJ Green..WHIR

I prefer the M.Thomas side of the trade.  He & AJ are pretty close but I prefer Demarco & Doug over Crowell & Marshawn.  Basically, I don't like Crowell at all and I think D.Martin has major upside this season.  Bonus: his bye is already out of the way. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/671946-sit-one-gurley-gordon-fournette-~-whir/

7 minutes ago, Steve Jeltz's Jheri Curl said:

I prefer the M.Thomas side of the trade.  He & AJ are pretty close but I prefer Demarco & Doug over Crowell & Marshawn.  Basically, I don't like Crowell at all and I think D.Martin has major upside this season.  Bonus: his bye is already out of the way. 

+1

I like AJ more than MT.  But your RB improvement is well worth the trade.

5 minutes ago, MVPSquad said:

+1

I like AJ more than MT.  But your RB improvement is well worth the trade.

Another +1

I'd say do it. Those RB are an upgrade and the wr trade to Thomas isn't to bad of a downgrade.

I don't quite trust lynch as an everyday starter. 

Definetly do the trade

devils advocate .........I am just always scared when I give up the best player in a trade ...  scared of the way brees spreads the ball around. I think murray for lynch or Crowell is a wash cause I don't think murray will do much outside one one two boom weeks with henry there.  If Martin is average I lose the trade....anyone agree with this thought process.  

I'd do this.  At the end of the year I don't think you'll see much difference between AJG and MT, especially now that Brees has another receiving option in Snead to keep defenses honest.

14 minutes ago, dnorma2 said:

devils advocate .........I am just always scared when I give up the best player in a trade ...  scared of the way brees spreads the ball around. I think murray for lynch or Crowell is a wash cause I don't think murray will do much outside one one two boom weeks with henry there.  If Martin is average I lose the trade....anyone agree with this thought process.  

True but with sneed back it might open up things for Thomas. He's been double teamed since he's been the only real threat. Now with Snead back. Defense have to worry about him also 

59 minutes ago, dnorma2 said:

AJ Green

I Crowell 

M lynch

For 

M Thomas

D Murray

D Martin 

I'd much rather have the Thomas side of this trade. I think both Murray and Martin are superior to the RBs on the opposite side of this deal.