det_tigers

Joe Ingles 2017-18 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

If you can sell high, I would do it now.

Once Mitch/Hood gets settled in and get their minutes, he will not be this good due to the reduced role.

Also has been 11/17 (65%) on 3s thus far. This will drop, significantly. 

He is a fantastic piece in a 2 for 1 as the throw in. Some buy lows I have been targeting (with various levels of luck):

Jokic/Kyrie/Love.

No. 

Hood - always injured

Rubio - a pass first pg who replaced a shoot first in Hill

Hayward - gone

JJ - is another year older with a reduced role

Mitch - is a rookie. He's bricking hard and is not going to be jacking up 15+ shots per game

I am holding!

• Like 6

he's vital on the jazz schemes.  hold. enjoying the ariza production minus the FG headache

don't be fooled by the pickup game appearance of jingles.  he is a player.

Edited by flippy

9 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

If you can sell high, I would do it now.

Once Mitch/Hood gets settled in and get their minutes, he will not be this good due to the reduced role.

Also has been 11/17 (65%) on 3s thus far. This will drop, significantly. 

He is a fantastic piece in a 2 for 1 as the throw in. Some buy lows I have been targeting (with various levels of luck):

Jokic/Kyrie/Love.

He led nba in 3pm% last season....not a fluke. He will keep an important role no matter what happens with hood.

• Like 1

My opponent lost Paul and Whiteside this week and I'm still likely going to lose 5-4 in 9 cat H2H mostly due to Ingles.  His 3s and steals will be the difference.

Sooo wish I had him instead of Hood who I drafted later in the same round.

He’s so good.  I remember him being top 60 in the yahoo projections (not the x rater or whatever) and people said that was crazy.  But he really might finish that high.  I picked him up as much as I could because I am a Jazz fan and I’m glad I did.  Just wish I would have picked up the Jazz starting lineup in all leagues like I said I would. 

8 minutes ago, ROTY said:

No. 

Hood - always injured

Rubio - a pass first pg who replaced a shoot first in Hill

Hayward - gone

JJ - is another year older with a reduced role

Mitch - is a rookie. He's bricking hard and is not going to be jacking up 15+ shots per game

I am holding!

His percentages will normalize and his minutes/role will be reduced as the season goes on. 

Banking on a Hood injury for all 82 games is bad fantasy management. The Jazz are going to give Hood 35 MPG or so once he's ready for it. 

Nobody is saying Ingles will be useless but he is shooting close to 68% with inflated minutes due to some injuries in their wing depth atm.

His TS% is close to 70+, but okay. 

4 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

He led nba in 3pm% last season....not a fluke. He will keep an important role no matter what happens with hood.

Doing basic math and assuming that if that percentage stays (I think it dips a bit), you'll still see a large regression from the current 65% but okay.

His role is important (he is a starter) but he is posting top 15 value on the strength of unsustainable offense. 

Just my 2 cents. If people think 65+% 3P shooting is normal (nothing close has ever been done ever in the history of the NBA and will never be), okay.

Edited by Soafanforlife

Even if you want to sell him, nobody is gonna give top 50 player for him due to lack of popularity etc. he just does not have the name. 

It's better to hold him.

• Like 4

He got paid this summer, so role will be safe. Are you really worried with Mitchell? Dude is just chucking shots left and right right now.

2 minutes ago, Donnie99 said:

He got paid this summer, so role will be safe. Are you really worried with Mitchell? Dude is just chucking shots left and right right now.

mitchell is overrated. 

10 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

His percentages will normalize and his minutes/role will be reduced as the season goes on. 

Banking on a Hood injury for all 82 games is bad fantasy management. The Jazz are going to give Hood 35 MPG or so once he's ready for it. 

Nobody is saying Ingles will be useless but he is shooting close to 68% with inflated minutes due to some injuries in their wing depth atm.

Doing basic math and assuming that if that percentage stays (I think it dips a bit), you'll still see a large regression from the current 65% but okay.

His role is important (he is a starter) but he is posting top 15 value on the strength of unsustainable offense. 

Just my 2 cents. If people think 65+% 3P shooting is normal (nothing close has ever been done ever in the history of the NBA and will never be), okay.

I am so confused....Who is saying his 3pt% will remain 65%?  And he was already the starting SF all offseason before hood was even injured. 

Edited by El_Chingon
  • Like 1

Who is banking Ingles to Finish in the top 30 or 20 in this thread? Lol I'm just hoping for him to finish in the top 80 considering I pick him at 121 lol

Imagine thinking that the Jazz are just going to disregard Ingles being one of their best players so far and give his shots/minutes to a guy who ***** himself before games :lol:

19 minutes ago, Soafanforlife said:

Go ahead and try to sell high. Let me know if anyone bites...the dude is already underrated (hence why you think he's a sell high) so it's unlikely most people will bite. I am holding because I love selecting guys like this late that do well because it makes me look smart :P

Picked him up as a streamer for last night but now I can't let him go.

Not sure how on cbs he's not forward eligible since he's the starting SF.  When do they update the position eligibility?  Seems like they have very few multi-cat players this season.

1. Just signed 4 year/52 Mil

2. Starting and safe for 28 mpg

3. Claims himself the Australian Steph Curry

4. Reliable for 3s and stls while also contributing in other areas.

He can't possibly be on waivers anymore.

• Like 1

Those 3s are money. I took a look at his made threes last season, and they were quite high for a guy in his minute allotment. I’m hoping for big things in that department now that he’s a solidified member of the rotation.

only the Aussies here will get it, but trash talking Terrance Ferguson , calling himself the "Real King of Adelaide " is some of the funniest smack talk an NBA court has heard

• Like 3
  • Haha 4