verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

Fantasy owners are delusional. This man has been a bonafide scrub all season long. I'm in a competitive 10 team league and he has been on waivers for the last 3 weeks. I guarantee that for most of you, if you were to drop him, nobody would waste a waiver claim on him. f he can string together at least 2 consecutive solid games, only then should he be considered as a pick up 

Edited by samer42

Imagine holding on to a net negative guy for over a month just to feel rewarded by this pedestrian line so far 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Take note he is taking more shots than the usual shotmakers, aka Dragic and Waiters and Whiteside. Heat getting blown out, and he's trying to save the day. A thing to consider.

Edited by ThisIsSparta

probably will drop to get extra games - he plays the best defensive team in the league, on wednesday, boston.

1 minute ago, gymchamp said:

Anyone know why he just got a GTD tag on Yahoo? Did something happen at the end of the game?

he got poked in the eye. never seen a GTD for that before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pdids911 said:

he got poked in the eye. never seen a GTD for that before.

Thanks for the info and responding. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

probably will drop to get extra games - he plays the best defensive team in the league, on wednesday, boston.

16 pts on 6-11 shooting last time they played Boston on 10/28. He had 6 turnovers though.

• Like 1

hope his eye is okay.  he's gonna need to be able to see to find the fantasy bench I'm putting him on indefinitely.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, pdids911 said:

I did just that, pretty confident nobody will scoop him up anyway so will be able to get him again later. If they do, oh well only a matter of time till they drop again lol.

• Like 1

the rotoworld hype was so real I saw Josh go for 16 in an auction

next pick up was Trevor Ariza who went for like 6

20 hours ago, Judicious said:

the rotoworld hype was so real I saw Josh go for 16 in an auction

next pick up was Trevor Ariza who went for like 6

Damn $16?!   I was happy when i got him for $2, but now I want my $2 back!

giphy.gif

The hype with this guy so odd. He is very inconsistent and basically a significantly worse version of Bazemore 

59 minutes ago, Letitbe793 said:

The hype with this guy so odd. He is very inconsistent and basically a significantly worse version of Bazemore 

The hype is only because the past two fantasy playoffs he has gone off and won a lot of people money. All of last year he was terrible, until the end when he was amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Jab Step said:

The hype is only because the past two fantasy playoffs he has gone off and won a lot of people money. All of last year he was terrible, until the end when he was amazing. 

From the good preseason he had this year as well.  

rotoworld still humming his nuts. i'm gonna hold for another 2 weeks to give him more chance to "be aggressive and more than a spot up shooter" like coach Spo wants lol