verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

rotoworld still humming his nuts. i'm gonna hold for another 2 weeks to give him more chance to "be aggressive and more than a spot up shooter" like coach Spo wants lol

Hilarious.  Honestly drop him hard. So hard that he can't be picked up again.

I just traded J Rich in a 14 teamer for Juancho and a swap of picks next year.  I upgraded an 11th to a 9th round pick in a 2 player keeper so got a 7th rounder for a 9th in our draft next year.

Seems to me he’s a great end of bench guy come playoff time but my team is not a real title contender and I moved him to an owner who will likely be at the end of the year.

He’s a borderline elite defender but that doesn’t always translate to stocks.  I just see his offensive struggles continuing for long stretches.  I can live with the FG% but not when it’s combined with the lack of other stats.  

I’ll miss the stocks and wish him well but I’m glad I don’t have to debate putting him in my lineups any more this year.

Edited by VaTerp

18 minutes ago, richg24 said:

rotoworld still humming his nuts. i'm gonna hold for another 2 weeks to give him more chance to "be aggressive and more than a spot up shooter" like coach Spo wants lol

He "busted out" his last game according to the Twitter headline he shared with Steph Curry and Myles Turner. 15 points, 2 steals, a.k.a. a good game for a streamer, is BUSTING OUT!!! when you are a Rotoworld writer darling.

he can be dropped. no one will pick him up right now, except in 14+ team leagues.

This dude is pure garbage right now. It's obviously psychological at this point.

Picked him up off waivers this morning in my 20 team league after PatBev went down. Don't think he'll even last the day.

So much wisdom from Gallagher this year. Richardson. Marquese Chriss. KAT #1. "I'm off LeBron" - quote from podcast. Myles end of 2nd round. The list goes on and on. The guy is a clown and condescends to everyone he speaks with on his podcasts when he's the real loser.

On 11/20/2017 at 12:30 PM, Judicious said:

the rotoworld hype was so real I saw Josh go for 16 in an auction

next pick up was Trevor Ariza who went for like 6

Hahahaha. 

buh bye.

Hell-ooo Wesley Johnson...

Edited by bdy1

finally let him go after missing out on too much fishes for jamychal green... i figure no one will pick this guy up in majority of leagues but i'll keep an eye on him just in case he strings together 2+ good games. 

If i was not in a 14 team league he is long gone. 2 weeks in a row , last week full slate, i benched dedmon and ingram for his 0 contributions while dedmon and ingram exploded. This week i benched freaking cj miles for him and miles got more production than him. Pathetic. He has all the minutes but he is an andre roberson or some guy who specializes on defense only. If he was on the spurs at least i think he can be a bruce bowen lite. But not on this heat team. 

Second unit just played well tonight. Obviously for everyone but Spoelstra its those Johnson boys who would win them even more games, but he stubbornly plays Waiters and J-Rich who are awful players.

I think Rotoworld should at least stop sucking J-Rich ballsacks and stop making notes on him. Just quietly forgetting his existence...