verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, Shredded said:

He’s a must add. Contributed across the board and effircient.

wow

After 6 weeks you finally got to say he's a must add lol. Seriously though I hope he keeps it going.. I may just scoop in my 10 teamer after this week

• Like 1

but next 2 games he will against GSW and spurs,tough matchup

Not regretting dropping him just yet (he got swooped so I can't even get him back). I'll regret it if he starts shooting 43% and gets like 1.5 spg. And I'll contemplate suicide if he starts shooting 45% and gets close to 2 steals a game.

Just curious, is there anyone here (like myself) who kept him through the dark, dark times, or are y'all just new blood who started riding the roller coaster?  (and no, it's a coaster, not a hype train; if you owned JRich for an extended period of time, you'd know the feeling).  :D

JRich: It's about time.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWon said:

Just curious, is there anyone here (like myself) who kept him through the dark, dark times, or are y'all just new blood who started riding the roller coaster?  (and no, it's a coaster, not a hype train; if you owned JRich for an extended period of time, you'd know the feeling).  :D

Owner from the start here. Benched him for a bit but had him in last couple games. I feel like he's easier to deal with in a roto league (which I am in).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MWon said:

Had him the entire season after having him for maybe the second half of last season. But this year, I eventually had enough so I dropped him and he started shooting better. But that's how my luck has been this year, so you all owe me!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lindown said:

Still, he has better outlook than Kuzma, who also has 2 games next week 

Definitely would rather own JRich over Kuzma everytime.

2 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

I'm taking a wait and see approach. I need a larger sample size to make a move on him. This was a fluke game, the peripherals were nice though. 

You're going to wait and see him on another team.

Minutes equals opportunity and there has been no problem in that department with J-Rich.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

Big time confidence this game. I picked him up to stream Fri and Sunday but I might have to keep him. Let's see what he does Sunday vs GSW.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HarmStrong said:

You're going to wait and see him on another team.

Minutes equals opportunity and there has been no problem in that department with J-Rich.

He's still there haha...but what stat line do you think he'll put up for ROS?

I was always a believer in his talent. Picked him up instantly when he was dropped a few days ago.  Never going to look back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I was always a believer in his talent. Picked him up instantly when he was dropped a few days ago.  Never going to look back.

Hopefully you won't have to! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MWon said:

Holding him was like

im-not-hurt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1