verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

On 11/27/2017 at 7:02 PM, My Dinner With Andre said:

If you're dropping I'm taking a flier without hesitation.

Just for the record I was snapping up shares on the cheap on 11/27 ;)

Just now, trusthaprocess said:

I'm proactive on the wire man, my end of the lineup changes daily. I try to clear roster spots by doing 2 for 1's. I was able to create a spot for J Rich doing that. You have to keep plugging in pieces until they fit. I did that with T.J Warren, Tyreke, Mitchell, and now J Rich. I'm still in 4th place though, but J Rich helped me. The stocks he provides for a guard are amazing. 

Me and you are alike.. I'm also trying to do 2 for 1's because lets be real- your championship is built through waiver wire. Reluctant to drop DSJ only because I know come playoff time he'll be HOT....... Still... my lineup is maxxed for the week and I'm hoping he'll be available for next week.

• Like 1

..... and i was hesitant to pick him off wire for Milos. Lol i was a fool

I know Dragic was out, but he pretty much ran point most of the time and dominated in that role... Dragic is starting to look expendable if Richardson can play here. He has a very nice advantage at this position given his size. 

This is what they had him doing in preseason when everyone was hyped up, playing a lot of PG - that's how he got his eligibility prior to the season.. then in November he lost confidence and started wavering around the elbows and just standing there watching Waiters and Dragic and Whiteside take turns dominating the ball.. they're finally letting him unleash his full arsenal of skills, not just be a catch and shoot guy.

• Like 1

What do you think his points will be ROS after the return of Dragic, Johnson, Whitside etc?

Edited by rfhamilton
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, rfhamilton said:

What do you think his points will be ROS after the return of Dragic, Johnson, Whitside etc?

Something between 12-15ppg. Being conservative here 

Up to #27 now since everyone dropped him last month. Unreal.

t7Hv5EV.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ejaggit said:

Me and you are alike.. I'm also trying to do 2 for 1's because lets be real- your championship is built through waiver wire. Reluctant to drop DSJ only because I know come playoff time he'll be HOT....... Still... my lineup is maxxed for the week and I'm hoping he'll be available for next week.

Yeah your lineup looks set to me...though I would drop DSJ for him at this point. You're deep at PG. 

12 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

t7Hv5EV.png

That's what happens when you believe in your skills, you have a coach who believes in you, and when you believe in yourself. 

Edited by trusthaprocess
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

t7Hv5EV.png

What website is that?!

1 hour ago, trusthaprocess said:

That's what happens when you believe in your skills, you have a coach who believes in you, and when you believe in yourself. 

And are on an incredible hot streak

J-Rich is becoming what Heat fans wanted Winslow to turn into. At least it's happening one way or another.

• Like 1

Next game @Boston will be his real task - one of the toughest defense against opposing SG/SF, he had 6 TOs last matchup against them. I think he'll get better in this one. Just don't give us a eggs laying dud, J-Rich. 

Droped him a while back and felt so relieved. :D Duds are coming 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, otac said:

Isnt he kind of due for a dud anyway?? This isn’t really saying much. 

11 minutes ago, otac said:

This is like when a nerdy guy who's hitting above his weight and dating a smokeshow (because she was pepped up on drugs for a while and wasnt her usual self), tries to tell convince himself that he's better off without her after she cheated on him once she came to her senses.

Unfortunately there's a lot of that around here, guys who know deep down they made a mistake, and then end up coming to threads trying to trash the guy to make themselves feel better. I did it with Donovan Mitchell for a while, until I realized I couldn't get away with it anymore.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No hard feelings for JRich, really. Probably because the guy who took him from ww is rly bad. :lol:

Just can't make myself to trust him anymore that's all.  :)

23 minutes ago, molski said:

I know it’s irrelevant for this thread but how is Paul ranked so high missing all that time at the start of the season? 

Think you’re looking at season averages rather than season totals.

2 hours ago, otac said:

lol the shade..

summer times over, winters coming.. but J-rich got the HEAT! 

Edited by Unknownmindset