verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

Salty JRich dropper here so take this with a grain of salt, but temper your expectations, Heat are dealing with so many injuries that he's the best option left. Defensive stats should continue to be good though.

Edited by hardyharhar

11 hours ago, hardyharhar said:

Salty JRich dropper here so take this with a grain of salt, but temper your expectations, Heat are dealing with so many injuries that he's the best option left. Defensive stats should continue to be good though.

Thats not a salty post at all, its actually reasonable. Still, worst enemy of Richardson's is himself and none else. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, hardyharhar said:

During this stretch, J Rich's usage has only increased by a measly 2 percent so he can keep this going in the scoring department somewhat if the efficiency stays solid.

• Like 1

Off night last night, but the shot attempts and minutes were encouraging. He'll bounce back, hold him y'all. Remember what happened when y'all dropped him last time

• Haha 2

On 12/24/2017 at 6:11 PM, brosephd said:

we don't need him to score, just contribute in the stocks and occasional 3

Speak for yourself, I need him to score 

• Like 7

From borderline rosterable to high end round 2 production. This guy has taken my team to the next level 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, sickrookie said:

No 3's for two consecutive games, but he starts to go to the line and hits those freebie.

Considering Miami as a whole played like sh*t, it's remarkable that he played this well. I turned off the TV with 3 minutes left in the 4th and he had 12 points...he finished with 19. The guy can heat up quick, it's great to see. The stocks will come, the FG% and PTs has been a great surprise. 

• Like 4

If him and Tyler keep this up, I can totally see them moving Dragic this season or next

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikhov said:

If him and Tyler keep this up, I can totally see them moving Dragic this season or next

They're the future in Miami...Waiters has been mediocre this season, too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thusanaysayer said:

I hope Miami finally realizes they dont need Waiters

Not even China needs him. I wish some teams will eventually realize that Rivers Waiters Stephenson and many others are just noooooo good for their teams. If your game is only hero ball you betta be a ******** superstar level talent, otherwise find other ways to contribute and help your team...

• Like 1

I owned J Rich all of last season and all of this season, been a ride to say the least. Over the last month he is ranked 18th overall. 

What are people's opinion on his ROS value. 3rd-4th round fair?

3 hours ago, Born_Slippy said:

I owned J Rich all of last season and all of this season, been a ride to say the least. Over the last month he is ranked 18th overall. 

I think top 50 is fair which would round out to 4th round value in a 12 team league.

If I were to sell I would try for top 30-40, but probably unrealistic.

7 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

I think top 50 is fair which would round out to 4th round value in a 12 team league.

If I were to sell I would try for top 30-40, but probably unrealistic.

yea people have a hard time trading someone originally drafted top 50 for a guy someone got off of waivers, must be a pride thing haha

4 hours ago, Born_Slippy said:

I can't see him go below 4th round value. That seems spot on.

• Like 1

Impressed by his turnaround, from 39% to 47% (!!!) FG. Can't believe my 9th round pick is putting out 4th round value. Too bad I dropped him during his slumping month. The owner who snagged him during his December breakout must be damn lucky.

Traded him in a 2 player keeper for a mid-late round pick in next years draft but man would he look good on my roster right now.

Lesson in patience in basketball.