verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I think he'll be late 3rd value ROS

I seriously want to buy into that, but there's no way knowing Waiters is returning soon.. remember that's 15-20 shots he'll be taking in addition to the full 24 seconds he will exhaust in preparation for those bricks.

With Waiters 80-100 rank W/out Waiters 40-60 rank

2 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

I seriously want to buy into that, but there's no way knowing Waiters is returning soon.. remember that's 15-20 shots he'll be taking in addition to the full 24 seconds he will exhaust in preparation for those bricks.

With Waiters 80-100 rank W/out Waiters 40-60 rank

Waiters won't have the same role and before Waiters went down J. Rich was rolling already. Stop overthinking it here, the only way J.Rich stays top 30 ros isif efficiency stays lit. People in this thread stated Whiteside's injury was the reason J. Rich spiked in production and now it's no Waiters lol. The reason J. Rich's game has gone to a new level is that he has expanded his game. In the beginning of the year he was just settling for 3's all the time and well now he drives or has an awesome pull-up j which is also the efficiency has stayed super high. The only one that can hurt J. Rich's value is himself and not anyone else. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Waiters won't have the same role and before Waiters went down J. Rich was rolling already. Stop overthinking it here, the only way J.Rich stays top 30 ros isif efficiency stays lit. People in this thread stated Whiteside's injury was the reason J. Rich spiked in production and now it's no Waiters lol. The reason J. Rich's game has gone to a new level is that he has expanded his game. In the beginning of the year he was just settling for 3's all the time and well now he drives or has an awesome pull-up j which is also the efficiency has stayed super high. The only one that can hurt J. Rich's value is himself and not anyone else. 

haha PREACH go jrich!

3 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I'll have to see it to believe it and I certainly hope you prove me wrong

4 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

I'll have to see it to believe it and I certainly hope you prove me wrong

Well we have already seen J. Rich play awesome with Waiters healthy. Waiters went down on Dec. 22nd and J. Rich was already rolling all month to top 20 value. So yea, rubbish. 

Edited by chud12

Remember back in mid November how we (myself included) were all hesitant on this guy and ready to write him off? Man, things change quick. He's been outstanding for over a month now, and it's good to see his hard work paying off. 

Even as someone that is holding him and rooting for him I highly doubt his efficiency stays this high. Think he can hover around 50 as he's likely to regress a bit on efficiency, but can't see top 30 or above.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, backyardballer said:

Even as someone that is holding him and rooting for him I highly doubt his efficiency stays this high. Think he can hover around 50 as he's likely to regress a bit on efficiency, but can't see top 30 or above.

But even 50 is impressive, considering he was written off back in November. The stocks will still be there, he'll have at least 1-2 3's a game, his FT% has been increasing, and I think the assist number is sustainable, especially with Dragic and Waiters banged up. 

24 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

But even 50 is impressive, considering he was written off back in November. The stocks will still be there, he'll have at least 1-2 3's a game, his FT% has been increasing, and I think the assist number is sustainable, especially with Dragic and Waiters banged up. 

I think Dragic is 100% at this point. Past two games are super strong Dragic performances.

For all thought who held onto him or got him off the waiver wire, congrats. I dropped him and wish i didn't.  I got Mitchell instead, bit I could of dropped others for him. A little salty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

For all thought who held onto him or got him off the waiver wire, congrats. I dropped him and wish i didn't.  I got Mitchell instead, bit I could of dropped others for him. A little salty.

I haven't clicked on the Mitchell thread since November. You don't know the half of it. It happens.

1 minute ago, lethotjames said:

he'll be top 80 at least w/ or w/o waiters.

Agreed.  However if you can sell high for a top 30 player, do it.

10 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Agreed.  However if you can sell high for a top 30 player, do it.

I'm not sure the name value is there though. Same with Tyreke, though I managed to get Kawhi for him and Ball...I think the stocks for a guard are really rare, he doesn't have an injury history, and the minutes are there and have been there all year. I'm not sure he is a sell high candidate. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 11:09 AM, lethotjames said:

he'll be top 80 at least w/ or w/o waiters.

Top 80? Great, but he's been the #18 player over the past month:

mhooErt.png

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Top 80? Great, but he's been the #18 player over the past month:

mhooErt.png

i believe 18 falls under the first 80 numbers.. being conservative though

was looking like a not so great game and at the end, he had 2 steals, 2 blocks, 7 assists, 14 points, and a nice FG%

Spolstra on J. Rich after the game:  

"It was up to him to make the decision," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said of the winning basket by Richardson. "There were some layers to that. He's ready for the next jump. The jump is ready for him. It's not just a matter of when."