verismo

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

waiters need to sit out for the rest of the season

It doesn’t even matter. J. Rich was churning out top 20 value for 3 weeks with Waiters healthy before he went down. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, brosephd said:

hopefully he finds his stroke this game

At least he’s bringing the d with 3 blocks.  

Let's hope this is not the start of a slump... if it is he needs to shoot himself out of it rather than let it linger for months like he did in the start of the season 

he will get heavy minutes regardless, spo loves this guy. that's the most important thing. because with jrich, you know even if he's not shooting well as long as he is getting the minutes, he will produce in other categories

He’s been rolling for 7 weeks, I think J. Rich is aloud to have a bad game or 2. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Derrick Jones deserves the credit here

Him too yeah.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

He got hurt?

I saw the tweet, can anyone explain? 

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I saw the tweet, can anyone explain? 

I wonder if that was a mess up and he meant to say Dragic. I didn't see anything about JRich being hurt and I watched the entire second half. He looked fine, was on the floor for the final possession, and did post-game interview with Bam.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1

J-Rich still filled the stat sheet, but had one of his toughest nights of the season. He injured his left shoulder late in the game, but stayed in and said he'd ice it and be ready for Wednesday.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

J-Rich still filled the stat sheet, but had one of his toughest nights of the season. He injured his left shoulder late in the game, but stayed in and said he'd ice it and be ready for Wednesday.

Interesting...thanks for the info. Didn't see any mention about that in-game and he FWIW he did look fine.

He'll bounce back. Everyone has a bad game once in a while, he's only human. He still managed to get 3 blocks despite the rough shooting night, as well as 6 boards and 4 assists. Solid. 

6 hours ago, chud12 said:

Happened at the very end of the game when he was trying to block a shot. He raised his left hand up to contest the shot and looked like some type of elbow strain at first but I guess it was a shoulder. He was in some very visible pain. Similar to what happened to Delon.