dekciw_1

Kevin Durant 2017-2018 Season Outlook

25 minutes ago, anton_gambit_11 said:

Any news here? Im on my championship round and hoping he plays

Head Coach Steve Kerr did hint that the All-Star forward could be in line to return either Tuesday or Thursday.

Warriors' Kevin Durant: Doubtful Tuesday, probable for Thursday

Durant (ribs) is considered doubtful for Tuesday's game against the Pacers, but he is probable for Thursday's matchup with the Bucks, Anthony Slater of The Athletic Bay Area reports.

Durant has been sidelined for the last five games while nursing soreness in his ribs, and while he'll likely be missing his sixth straight Tuesday, all signs are pointing to the All-Star making his return later this week. The Warriors will likely have confirmation on Durant's return on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Ejected.:angry:

C'mon man.  I hate the NBA and their refs.  If it was not for fantasy i probably wouldn't even watch

Edited by DLG10

I gave him benefit of the doubt after his "classy" exit from OKC, just because he is awesome at basketball.  Then he starts complaining about every call (or non call) to the refs, acting like teenage  girl.   So it is official now, I have no respect for the guy any  more.  

That is for real life basketball. In fantasy I would gladly draft him, just to flip him for player(s) who are not acting like spoiled brats.  There is no way I would keep him on my roster entire season 

• Like 1