tongs

Nikola Mirotic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Last 3 seasons he was a headacke because he wasn't getting minuites most of  the season. When he got mins , he produced every time.

As long as he plays 26+ mins he is gonna feast.

He was getting minutes... He was a headache because he was as inconsistent as it gets. I would be surprised if that has changed. 

4 minutes ago, Zippi said:

He was getting minutes... He was a headache because he was as inconsistent as it gets. I would be surprised if that has changed. 

no we wasn't getting many minuites... there were stretches he was playing less than 20 mins and then streches he got more than 30. He had veterans ahead of him. He is now the veteran. Just check his average mins last 3 seasons , 20 , 24, 24. The stretches he played heavy mins , he produced. Maybe with a dud here and there but w/e

Last season he shot below 42%, which should be lower this season with fewer scoring options creating space for open shots. He is hitting 57% so far; so his scoring and 3PM will drop. The rest is pretty much the same from last season.

I was going to drop him to slot John Collins in from my IR, but with his recent performances he's looking like a trade piece I could use to perk up my team instead 

man this dude is str8 up balling 5-0 ever since he came back imma hold him until wheels fall off which may not even happen (late round value)

42 minutes ago, skyjogger13 said:

man this dude is str8 up balling 5-0 ever since he came back imma hold him until wheels fall off which may not even happen (late round value)

This is Mirotic we're talking about.  The wheels are absolutely going to fall off at some point but like you said, may as well ride it out until he implodes. 

giphy.gif&f=1

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, hungry said:

Quick foul trouble, and ended the night with a 22 pt 8 reb, 3 threes, and GASP 2 asts. Looking good!

This year he has a chance to redeem a bad night because he can get his shots. No Wade or Butler he's probably the best option on offense.

I said that he is the better player of the team before this 5 games. It Is simple. I watched Mirotic in Real Madrid for years, before he was playing for Bulls. The finland can be good, he is very young, but Nicola is another level.

If he keeps getting heavy mins he could be up for a k.love season back in the day. And yes him and lavine are the 2 best players on the team by far, then rolo and then markkanen. Markkanen could never dream of carrying a game the way Miro can

I'm really interested in seeing what his minutes will look like when Markkanen is healthy.  If he can get in the 25 mpg range then he can still be a top-100 guy.  Anything more than that and we are looking at some nice numbers.  

Mirotic should earn 30 minutes minimum right now. Hes been a top 30 player since he came back and posted a great line tonight even though he was benched. BULLS WAKE UP, HES THE BEST PLAYING SINCE MICHAEL JORDAN.

• Like 2