Sign in to follow this  
Cubsfan22

Duke Johnson for Derrick Henry 0.5 PPR

The Crowell owner offered me Derrick Henry for Duke Johnson.  I am very tempted because of Henry's upside if the pretty injury prone Murray were to go out. 

It is a 0.5 ppr league so I love how Duke has been getting loads of catches each week and may start eating more into crowell's carries, but I think he has gotten kind of lucky with his late rushing tds the last two weeks so may be a good time to sell.

Any opinions?

hmm...that's a tricky one! Hard to say without seeing your depth at RB, but Henry could be a HR late in the year if Murray goes down. I might just stay where you are if you have decent RBs, but if there was no ppr I might not go that route (duke will keep getting thrown to a lot because the browns suck). 

52 minutes ago, p0k said:

hmm...that's a tricky one! Hard to say without seeing your depth at RB, but Henry could be a HR late in the year if Murray goes down. I might just stay where you are if you have decent RBs, but if there was no ppr I might not go that route (duke will keep getting thrown to a lot because the browns suck). 

Thanks for the reply. RBs are good in 12 team my other four are bell, mixon, gillislee, and Abdullah.

That is pretty good depth...I think I would stick with what you have honestly. Henry isn't really worth starting unless Murray goes down. 

Do you start a flex?

I like Duke for standalone value in PPR.  It all depends on if you think Murray will go down.  But Duke could be a weekly flex.