Sign in to follow this  
airick

#1 WW: Murray or Kamara for some .5 PPR Bench Heat? WHIR

I have the #1 WW priority and I figured this would be a good week to use it.  For Team 3 in my sig, would you rather add Murray or Kamara?

I am actually high on Murray's role then most people.  Minny signed him to a big a** deal to be the workhorse even when they had McKinnon in the offseason.  No reason to think they won't lean on him.  I can see a higher end Frank Gore upside.  Someone who gets the early down work and goal line duties while catching 2-3 passes a game. 

Kamara looks like a PPR stud, but his workrate could be hampered by Ingram who is a legit threat for most goal line and early down work.  

Leave your link. 

For team #3, I think you go with Murray, based on his getting guaranteed touches. But if you grab Kamara, no issues there because even though Ingram is there, we all know that NO throws a ton & Kam should see regular targets. I think he may even take some GL carries away from Ingram, if he keeps playing this good. 

Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/672897-use-1-waiver-whir/

Both are good options but I would lean Murray just because I think his role is safer and his floor is higher. Kamara's usage is still unpredictable with Ingram (and technically AP) there, and also consider that the Saints haven't played a game with Willie Snead yet and thus have not played with their full arsenal of passing weapons. I would not be shocked if Kamara's targets took a dip with Snead back, although he's still a dynamic player that will get work. It may be sporadic though.