JMASTERJ

Deandre Jordan 2017-2018 Season Outlook

8 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

20 and 22 with 4 stocks on 80% shooting. What a bum! Drop city!!

Yeah, 20 games and 1 month later

.... and back down to earth he comes. 2 Rebounds and goose eggs in every other category at half. My grandma would have put up a better line than this at the moment.... whats wrong with this guy

19 minutes ago, KaanYeez said:

.... and back down to earth he comes. 2 Rebounds and goose eggs in every other category at half. My grandma would have put up a better line than this at the moment.... whats wrong with this guy

No CP3 to give him lobs or get on him when he slacks off.

Apparently Wolves and Wizards are interested in him. That would be bad news for us all.

And for him too, given that he's up for a new contract.

22 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Apparently Wolves and Wizards are interested in him. That would be bad news for us all.

Wizards would be good. Gortat isn't good this year (well at least stats wise), and he'll have Wall feeding him OOPS

4 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

Wizards would be good. Gortat isn't good this year (well at least stats wise), and he'll have Wall feeding him OOPS

When would a trade like this go through? During this season? 

2 hours ago, Hilltop said:

I agree. I think out of all the teams interested in this dude, Wizards would be the best option fantasy-wise. This guy benefits a ton from a good playmaking PG.

I think the Raptors would 

2 hours ago, hardyharhar said:

That's true, but I'd be worried about a timeshare. Gortat is older though so maybe they just phase him out to something like 15mpg.

38 minutes ago, Mutill said:

I agree. I think out of all the teams interested in this dude, Wizards would be the best option fantasy-wise. This guy benefits a ton from a good playmaking PG.

Agreed.

They mentioned the Raptors as well. Not a bad destination either. 

I just don't want him to go to Minnesota. That would be the worst case scenario here.

Just ranting a bit.

DeAndre has 0 blocks this week (2 games).  My opponent's Oladipo has 9 (3 games).

Bro, you better get your butt to swatting these next two games.  This is just pathetic.  I can't even say that my opponent's PG has 9 times the number of blocks my starting C has, because 9 x 0 is friggin 0.  LOL. (Guess I could say he has 9 more).

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2017 at 8:40 PM, hardyharhar said:

Shout out to DeAndre for not letting Myles Turner be my worst player.

I have DeAndre and Myles too haha. Myles has been waking up though. Still waiting on DeAndre :)

There are rumors about a trade with the Bucks. Henson/Brogdon/Middleton are on the table and LAC want at least 2 of 3 

Honestly, him being on any other team would improve his production. Clippers have no pgs to feed Deandre the ball aside from Teodosic. Any of these teams would be dope, aside from maybe TWolves.

For those of us with DJ in punt-pts builds I think he can land pretty much anywhere as long has he keeps his minutes.

On 12/2/2017 at 8:34 AM, manolo_ said:

There are rumors about a trade with the Bucks. Henson/Brogdon/Middleton are on the table and LAC want at least 2 of 3 

Henson ( lol ) and Brogdon are fine. That's their 2.

But they're crazy if they think they can get Middleton. He has quickly become a tier 2 wing in the Hayward and DeRozan company. 

Just now, Kicker said:

that would be sick,if they can keep Middleton

Might be able to push the Celtics or Cavs to 6 or 7 games in the playoffs. 

Eh. Bucks might not have a choice but to include him in the package, which won't happen. 

38 minutes ago, Kicker said:

that would be sick,if they can keep Middleton

35 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Might be able to push the Celtics or Cavs to 6 or 7 games in the playoffs. 

Eh. Bucks might not have a choice but to include him in the package, which won't happen. 

If I was the Bucks I would not trade Middleton for Deandre. That would be a big mistake. Middleton is a bigger factor (as a 3 and D scorer/pretty good playmaker) in this NBA than Deandre who cannot create his own offense and defensive presence/defensive impact is overrated and not as impactful as people think at this point.

• Thanks 1

What I would love to see is DJA at HOU playing with CP3 again ( and Harden). Is there any scenario where the salaries match that this could happen ? :ph34r: