Sign in to follow this  
Bowman

Lynch or Cohen in Standard WHIR

Standard scoring. I'm already starting Hyde and Gore, but I need a flex.

Lynch vs Balt

or

Cohen vs Min

Leaning towards Lynch, but the big play potential of Cohen on MNF has me second guessing. Any advice is appreciated. Post a link and WHIR if you need it.

Granted I lean towards the consensus, I'll throw out an opposing argument. Bell absolutely crushed the Ravens last week, but their D-line actually played pretty well, while their linebackers got torched on counter runs to the outside. As a Lynch owner, I'm really worried that he simply doesn't have anything left in the tank. I could see the Raiders leaning heavily on him initially with Carr out, and a 14 carries for 33 yards type line being the result. My nightmare is a line like that, plus Richard putting up something like 9 carries for 48 yards with a nice 20-25 yard TD run.

With Cohen, you at least have some boom potential. As Trubisky eases into the game, I could see a lot of drop offs and screen passes to him. Although that doesn't help you as much in a standard league, he could easily end up in that 70-80 total yard range with a TD. 

Think you go Lynch here. I expect the raiders to try and establish run game hard with EJ at QB

Beast mode Oak is gonna run the ball way more with the legendary EJ Manuel at QB 

Cohen. I'm starting gallman or Collins over lynch myself. Don't by into the hype that is Oakland will run the ball more with manual. He looked not bad vs Denver and their line has been struggling

Edited by SonataArctica