JMASTERJ

Malcolm Brogdon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Last year the Bucks avg.103.8 pts/g.

Giannis will get his and may be up to 25pts/g while K.Middleton about 18-19 pts/g.

Without J.Parker,my projection for  M.Brogdon is  46%  86%  1.4  3.6 rb  5.2 ast  1.2 stl  0.2 blk  2.2 to & 14pts.  :)

I'm thinkng more of something like 47% 86% 1.2 3rb 4.9ass 1.2stl 0.2blk 1.9to and 12.5 points which is still pretty good

picked this guy up with my 9th pick cause no one wanted him and I'm not sure whether I got a steal or someone who I will end up dropping. a bit frustrating 

I got Brogdon pretty late in both my drafts as a back-up PG/Utility guy who I will plug in as needed for injuries, etc.  For a ROY, he seemed to be way off the radar.....sometimes that is justifiable, but I think he should be in for a solid season.  12-14 points, 3-4 boards, 4-5 assists, and close to 1.5 3's and steals with very solid FG% and a great FT% seems very doable.  This is going to be a very good team and Brogdon will benefit from that.

I think he is under the radar because his fantasy game is boring - most of his value comes from efficiency. He doesn't score a ton of points, and really isn't elite in any category just good in a lot and doesn't really hurt you any where. Keep in mind I'm high on brogdon but just explaining why he is overlooked. Kind of like how Conley is kind of overlooked even though he is an elite fantasy PG, you can usually get him with the second or third tier pgs.

44 minutes ago, adifferentlogik said:

I think he is under the radar because his fantasy game is boring - most of his value comes from efficiency. He doesn't score a ton of points, and really isn't elite in any category just good in a lot and doesn't really hurt you any where. Keep in mind I'm high on brogdon but just explaining why he is overlooked. Kind of like how Conley is kind of overlooked even though he is an elite fantasy PG, you can usually get him with the second or third tier pgs.

I kind of disagree. I feel like no one is sleeping on any PGs this year and they are drying up fast and people are just willing to eat bad FT% to get their blocks. I haven't seen Conley get into the 3rd round in my drafts and I have seen Brodgan going in the 6th round. This is 8 cat. I think 6th round is the toughest to draft this year, but Brogdan wasn't even on my radar that early. 

• Like 1

Out tonight with an ankle injury.  Has been comedic how many of my points guards have gotten injured over the past 10 days

6 minutes ago, skiteam14 said:

Out tonight with an ankle injury.  Has been comedic how many of my points guards have gotten injured over the past 10 days

You aren't kidding....not just PG either---lots of ankle injuries to start this season for sure!  

1 minute ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

There is a chance he plays and this is just a curveball? ESPN hasn't updated his status and they usually do a quick job.

Yahoo confirmed out already 

Damn. I has three PG's. Teodosic out, Shroder out and now Brogdon..im out from PG.. how serious injury, this new from blue sky.. shroder too, 4 weekly match and said monday out, but who will be in next..

1 hour ago, atlantadynasty said:

is he injured or "injured"? Rumors are that Bucks are interested in Bledsoe so he could be part of the deal?

all of a sudden he has a sprain ankle. well turner and gordon didnt look injured after their first games and suddenly they were injured. hope he's not part of a package for Bledsoe

Rather see Brogdon stay in Milwaukee.  I feel like he has a pretty set role and benefits from being on a good team.  Not sure how he would do in Phoenix with a much lesser team (for now).  

• Like 1

I think Brogdon is better than both Ulis and James if he does land in Phoenix. The difference is there is no one on the Sun's roster who makes the defense collapse much like Giannis does. Booker is a ballhog.

I don't own Brogdon, but if I did I would be hoping he is dealt to the Suns. Bad teams that run high pace are fantasy goldmines. Brogdon would have a much bigger role in Phx. Who cares if he would be losing games. His shot attempts and usage would spike. If you own him, you think he is skilled, so more usage means more production. The downside would be efficiency, but if you think he is skilled then being a Sun is better opportunity to produce than being a Buck. It isn't like he would be getting that Westbrook usage...just a better usage to be a top 50ish player. 

2 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

Brogdon to the Suns based on what? 

Based on nothing

The offer proposed by Milwaukee does not include Brogden.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tremixt said:

Based on nothing

Ok but I hope Bledsoe won't be traded to the Bucks 

I hope for Brogdon's value

13 minutes ago, tremixt said:

Based on nothing

I hope if Bledsoe moves to the bucks, then brogdon moves to the suns. Otherwise its game over for our player

If Brogon will trade to the Suns, im sure he will come from the bench. Suns trust in Ullis and Booker is untouchable.

Edited by FantasyEmpire
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, FantasyEmpire said:

If Brogon will trade to the Suns, im sure he will come from the bench. Suns trust in Ullis and Booker is untouchable.

You think they will bench the reigning ROY who has been solid so far this year in favor of Ulis?

1 hour ago, huskerfan5b said:

You think they will bench the reigning ROY who has been solid so far this year in favor of Ulis?

Where is that trust in Ulis right now? They play a two-way player over him and rightfully so.

19 hours ago, FantasyEmpire said:

Ulis cant even start over a guy who just came back from 7 years in Greece, Brogdon would be a locked in starter

• Like 1

On 25.10.2017 at 8:36 AM, huskerfan5b said:

MCW was traded as a ROY: Brogon is not a true PG and Booker is TO-maschine

Edited by FantasyEmpire