JMASTERJ

Malcolm Brogdon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Malcolm Brogdon will be active tonight and will rejoin the Bucks’ usual starting lineup.

In my opinion he plays better defense at his position then Middleton does at his, so yes he is the 2nd best player next to Delly. Giannis is a close 3rd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I underestimated his upside. Sure, he's not going to drop a double-double with assists every time like he did tonight, but he's had 2 straight 20-point games in the first 7 games after only having done it twice before last season, period. I still hear announces and sports pundits saying he doesn't have much upside, but people have been underestimating Brogdon for a while.. and that's how he became the first 2nd round pick to win RoY in the modern era. I think he has more upside than people give him credit for. 

• Like 1

Phoenix finalizing deal to send Eric Bledsoe to Milwaukee for Greg Monroe and a first-round draft pick, sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me.

damn,no brogdon include

Ugh. ******** shame given Brogdon’s potential and growth

Edited by hoop