JMASTERJ

Malcolm Brogdon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

He's gonna be fine. Solid hold in 12+ leagues. Probably will enter the starting lineup at the 2 down the road, but he'll put up decent lines leading the second unit too

Played 34 minutes, Bledsoe only played 29 but even if Bledsoe's minutes get upped to around ~35 like Giannis and Middleton, Brogdon is still likely playing at least 30 mpg.

I don't think minutes are going to be a huge issue, but he might lose the assists, which puts him back down to the value where he was drafted at around ~100, as opposed to the top 50 player he's been.

Minutes are nice. I wouldnt overreact to this game. Spurs make it tough on any team. Bledsoe looks like a great fit on this team though. Brogdons points and assists should dip but the rest of his game should remain unchanged. Hes a smart player he'll figure it out.

Definitely intimidated by Bledsoe being on the court and him moving to the bench. It might take a while for him to get that confidence back.

Brogdon is what he is. He’s a solid NBA player and did a great job of taking advantage and making most of his time as the starting PG for the Bucks. However, the difference between Brogdon and Bledsoe is night and day and if you can’t see that you are in denial. It’s like a Porsche vs. a Camry. A Camry is a great, reliable car but you’re not getting to the finals in a Camry!

• Like 2

Yeah he still got 30+ minutes on his last game with Bledsoe in it. I guess his minutes will be volatile moving forward. I just dropped him for Mitchell who seems to have a better future in his team with the current lineup.

Will other teams pursue him before deadline? He was literally mid breakout before Eric showed up. Stud being underutilised like this is painful. Easy hold in dynasty obviously, future is bright and bledsoe's knees are tight. 

31 minutes ago, Mutill said:

Why did he get 19 minutes this game? I'm thinking about dropping him for Donovan Mitchell.

First half foul trouble.

• Like 1

guess he's a drop in 10 teams and lower. Hold in 12 teams+ he's rank 90 the past week and his value will settle around the 110-90 mark. so I can see shallow leagues moving on for a FA or stream spot

Minutes are there but damn the guy plays like he is scared of the ball or something now.

Between Giannis being Michael Jordan and Bledsoe trying to get his Malcolm looks lost out there. 

Even Snell is getting in on the action and he is better at looking like the Predator than actual NBA.