Brogdon please: save yourself, demand to be traded

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

And Bledsoe putting up horrendous numbers too 

Bucks front office deserve to lose every game

They didn't need Bledsoe, they ruined everything 

Lol please 

They were 4-5 when they made that trade. They've gone 4-1 since. 

4 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

And Bledsoe putting up horrendous numbers too 

Bucks front office deserve to lose every game

They didn't need Bledsoe, they ruined everything 

Yep such a bad move for the franchise that was coasting from victory to victory. Now they ruined it!

9 minutes ago, Hunter Cat said:

lol brogdon is good but he's no bledsoe ..... fantasy heads can be hilarious sometimes, they think the game is just a box score. 

He isn't that far behind, and he is young. Current situation in Milwaukee is apsurd, you are suffocating your 2nd most promising talent. Why?  And if we are talking about box - score, Bledsoe is a bigger culprit here. He can be good fantasy wise, but it is questionable how good he really is in real basketball. 

3 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

He isn't that far behind, and he is young. Current situation in Milwaukee is apsurd, you are suffocating your 2nd most promising talent. Why?  And if we are talking about box - score, Bledsoe is a bigger culprit here. He can be good fantasy wise, but it is questionable how good he really is in real basketball. 

you clearly have never watched bledsoe play then. His defense is unreal and is SO much better than brogdan at this point lol...go watch his highlights. Only injuries have held this stud down

4 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Oh boy, seriously fantasy has done some serious damage. He is not close to Bledsoe and he is how much? 3 years younger? Big deal! And why do you think they are making him suffocate? They should remain a mediocre team with a losing record while they had the chance to get Bledsoe for FREE by giving up a player they didn't really want and a pick with huge protections on it? Don't you think fantasy is clouding your opinion? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Oh boy, seriously fantasy has done some serious damage. He is not close to Bledsoe and he is how much? 3 years younger? Big deal! And why do you think they are making him suffocate? They should remain a mediocre team with a losing record while they had the chance to get Bledsoe for FREE by giving up a player they didn't really want and a pick with huge protections on it? Don't you think fantasy is clouding your opinion? 

I was just talking to my brother about the Brogdon/Bledsoe situation. And he is acting like the Bucks should not have made the trade and that Bledsoe is not worth it. He ishas one of them in each of the two leagues he is playing in and is upset at their production since the trade.

I was like are you kidding me, getting Bledsoe for basically a non-lottery first round and second round pick (Monroe was just a salary dump) is a no brainer. I like Brogdon, but Bledsoe is a border line all-star point guard. He is better than Brogdon. You absolutely do that trade and don't be upset just because it has hurt Brogdon's value in fantasy.

58 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Learn to speak without insulting someone. For example I could now say that you are brainwashed sheep that only go with the flow but I will not say that because I am polite guy. Oh look people love Bledsoe, I must love him too. Huh...

Tell me then If Bledsoe is such a great player why would Phoenix want to trade him for nothing? Are they all a bunch of morons? Also for what reason other teams didn’t want to trade for him? Surely someone would’ve made a better offer than Monroe. Why is that?  

Bledsoe is an ok player nothing more nothing less, he doesn't make any difference to a team whatsoever. He maybe your favorite player, but the acquisition of Bledsoe wasn’t such a great move. You are killing GA and MB and who knows what will happen when JP comes back... Try to answer without insulting, and try to think for yourself once in your life....

Edited by AomineDaiki05

Lol you just called him a brainwashed sheep and somebody who doesn't think for himself in the same post you lecture him on learning how to speak without insulting...

• Like 1

I'm a saddened Brogdon owner but I can't fault the Bucks for trading for Bledsoe.

What really screwed things up for us Brodgon owners is that he didn't got back to the Suns in the deal.

Blame the Bucks' shrewd negotiating. Or the Suns front office's ineptitude.

57 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Learn to speak without insulting someone. For example I could now say that you are brainwashed sheep that only go with the flow but I will not say that because I am polite guy. Oh look people love Bledsoe, I must love him too. Huh...

Tell me then If Bledsoe is such a great player why would Phoenix want to trade him for nothing? Are they all a bunch of morons? Also for what reason other teams didn’t want to trade for him? Surely someone would’ve made a better offer than Monroe. Why is that?  

Bledsoe is an ok player nothing more nothing less, he doesn't make any difference to a team whatsoever. He maybe your favorite player, but the acquisition of Bledsoe wasn’t such a great move. You are killing GA and MB and who knows what will happen when JP comes back... Try to answer without insulting, and try to think for yourself once in your life....

"Yes."

-- I.T, Dragic, Bledsoe

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

How did Payton make it into rotation tonight. That's terrible for Brogdon owners (along with Brogdon's 11 first half minutes). 

Edited by huskerfan5b

19 minutes ago, Dusticle said:

This guy should demand a trade.

Why would he demand a trade?  Because the team made themselves better in their ultimate goal of winning by trading a non-lottery 1st Rd pick, 2nd round pick, and a salary dump in Monroe for a borderline all-star?  

Taking fantasy out of this, wouldn't you make this trade if you were the Bucks GM?  They have been winning games post trade right?  

Taking fantasy out of this, if you were Brogdon and you cared about winning, would you really be upset?  Has he not been getting 30 minutes for most of the games post-trade?

I know it sucks that in fantasy his numbers are down now, and this particular game Payton has been getting some run (it happens) and Brogan's minutes are low, but he is a professional. He is still very important to the team and he knows this.  If he wasn't, they would have included him in the deal and he would not be getting 30 minutes most nights.  He should NOT demand anything.   

3 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Why would he demand a trade?  Because the team made themselves better in their ultimate goal of winning by trading a non-lottery 1st Rd pick, 2nd round pick, and a salary dump in Monroe for a borderline all-star?  

Taking fantasy out of this, wouldn't you make this trade if you were the Bucks GM?  They have been winning games post trade right?  

Taking fantasy out of this, if you were Brogdon and you cared about winning, would you really be upset?  Has he not been getting 30 minutes for most of the games post-trade?

I know it sucks that in fantasy his numbers are down now, and this particular game Payton has been getting some run (it happens) and Brogan's minutes are low, but he is a professional. He is still very important to the team and he knows this.  If he wasn't, they would have included him in the deal and he would not be getting 30 minutes most nights.  He should NOT demand anything.   

For his career. See Kyrie..

Kyrie played starter minutes, posted awesome lines, Won a championship, then moved out to prove his solo star power.

He didn't really ever get benched behind a star.

Not sure where this comparison is going.

Hes been playing like a bucket of a** since the trade. And he got benched. I declare the Brogdon season over in 12 teams.

I was at the game tonight. He looks like a scrub out there. I think he lost all his confidence post Bledsoe trade.

Looks like he has 0 confidence out there right now. But he's a bright kid, I'm sure he'll figure it out. If there's anyone to blame in all of this, blame the Phoenix front office for absolutely getting fleeced in the Bledsoe deal. 

fantasy-head is surely a funny thing :)

Bledsoe is better than Brogdon, period.

the Bucks are actually 'winning' ball games due to Bledsoe's effort in the defensive end and his great leading skills. actually he got 6 steals tonight.

If you own Brogdon in your fantasy, well than I feel sorry for you. But don't rant around like a maniac spitting out invalid statements like it is a fact. It won't improve the situation, obviously.

If you don't like Brogdon's production, then just drop him or try to trade him away. It's fantasy for god sakes, these kind of things happen all the time.