JMASTERJ

James Johnson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

 

Permanent or matchup based because of Giannis?

 

Def matchup based to guard Giannis but beyond today who knows.  Before JJ got hurt he was starting for a bit so I guess we find out tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

 

Def matchup based to guard Giannis but beyond today who knows.  Before JJ got hurt he was starting for a bit so I guess we find out tomorrow. 

 

But he was starting with Olynyk was he not? when Whiteside was out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting unit is not a good look for JJ, he needs to play off 2nd unit guys and extend from there to first unit guys. Too many playmakers on 1st unit, just as I have said. And playing 27 minutes or less just won't do it when he is starting and sharing the responsibility more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Starting unit is not a good look for JJ, he needs to play off 2nd unit guys and extend from there to first unit guys. Too many playmakers on 1st unit, just as I have said. And playing 27 minutes or less just won't do it when he is starting and sharing the responsibility more.

 

No idea what your talking about at all. JJ has 7 shots and 7 dimes in 20 minutes so he’s getting plenty of usage. If he hits half his shots the line looks a lot better. The guy Is never going to have a 35 Min. Role, all he needs is 25 to be top 75. 

Edited by chud12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol,  he is just standing in the corner. They made literally every shot out of his passes. He is just a by-stander now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

Thanks JJ for the last second TO. Going to cost me losing in TO's!

He only got one TO.....

 

and for everyone complaining this is JJ normal game. his only down side today is his shot. which isnt the norm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Starting again !!! ??

And that is a bad thing. Horrible start again, just horrible. He is suffering on the first unit. Not even close to sniff his averages from last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

And that is a bad thing. Horrible start again, just horrible. He is suffering on the first unit. Not even close to sniff his averages from last season.

That is true :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

And that is a bad thing. Horrible start again, just horrible. He is suffering on the first unit. Not even close to sniff his averages from last season.

 

As a starter this year JJ is averaging 10/5/5/1.1/1.3

 

As a sub this year JJ is averaging 10/4/3/.9/.5

 

Could you guys just look a simple average up before spewing wrong info.??

 

Yea its a bad, terrible game... 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 That also confirms that he is a BUST compared to last year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup this guy should stick to mma....he sucks at bball. Dobno why blurp always says he's must start .hes trash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

As a starter this year JJ is averaging 10/5/5/1.1/1.3

 

As a sub this year JJ is averaging 10/4/3/.9/.5

 

Could you guys just look a simple average up before spewing wrong info.??

 

Yea its a bad, terrible game... 

Can still turn it around and have a good game 

Edited by FreeJordanBell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hardyharhar said:

goddamn the overreaction here

I know.  These boards are just terrible this year.  Football was bad but Basketball is absolutely atrocious.  Ive basically given up with these boards. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.