JMASTERJ

James Johnson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Really painful own the last 3 weeks plus, I love this dude but Miami has minimized him and its sucks. 

I've held all year. He can have these games, but this year he hasn't been known for his consistency

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VelvetMerkin said:

I've held all year. He can have these games, but this year he hasn't been known for his consistency

For me its either JJ or Chriss. I think im gonna drop Chriss lol

23 hours ago, JChan17 said:

Absolute trash

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure

2 hours ago, Jub Jub said:

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure

too bad hes gonna be trash next game...good joke

3 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

too bad hes gonna be trash next game...good joke

And we’ll all be awaiting your insightful analysis champ 

As I said  before he needs to come off the bench. He is different player when he gets to start as a substitute and play basically the same minutes as a starter. It is so easy, I don't understand why Spoelstra didn't figure it out earlier.

On 04/02/2018 at 12:49 AM, Jub Jub said:

And we’ll all be awaiting your insightful analysis champ 

what did i tell u?? guess who's right again...hes a scrub

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

what did i tell u?? guess who's right again...hes a scrub

Are you familiar with the term confirmation bias?

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, AndreSplash said:

Are you familiar with the term confirmation bias?

How am I bias when it's a fact and I've been right every time lol

2 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

What is your motive with all these 'I told you so' type posts? Do you not get enough attention irl or something? Literally nobody cares about whether a faceless stranger documents whether they're right or wrong on a player. You don't win anything for being right and you don't lose anything for being wrong. Besides, it's a 50/50 gamble at being right, yet you make it out as if you're a genius lol... get a life kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

I guess you haven’t heard of the term. If JJ dropped to 0% ownership, would you be happy? It seems like you’re rooting for JJ to not do well. This is a serious recommendation: you should try to start an “I Told You So” thread. 

• Thanks 2

Any chance he will get traded? Deciding if I want to hold and stash until the trade deadline or use these 2 games as a streamer spot.

32 minutes ago, prefuse1 said:

Any chance he will get traded? Deciding if I want to hold and stash until the trade deadline or use these 2 games as a streamer spot.

I don’t think so. They just paid him. Spoelstra likes him a lot and unfortunately does not care about our fantasy needs haha. 

Don’t even bother trying to converse with the clown trolling this thread, he’s clearly off his meds or has nothing better to do than say “told you so”

I had to drop.  Not giving you 3's, too much inconsistency, too many mouths to feed.   I'll let him be someone else's headache (meaning I'll let him beast on someone else team after I drop him)

He's worn down my patience to the bone. I watched the last 2 games and he stunk it up. Not moving about with much confidence, taking poor shots. To be fair, he does make good passes that his teammates just couldn't make the bucket on. Nonetheless, He finished tonight's game with a -10 rating and couldn't capitalize on the fact both Ellington and Olynyk were out.

On to greener pastures and I recommend ya'll do the same. 

man I'm one of the biggest JJ stans there is but I'm dropping at the trade deadline if a potential flyer pops up. No ragrets.

I think I'd even hold Stanley over him if I have to choose by tomorrow. JJ needs to chill with those damn short shorts. They're starting to affect his game ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2013myyear said:

He's worn down my patience to the bone. I watched the last 2 games and he stunk it up. Not moving about with much confidence, taking poor shots. To be fair, he does make good passes that his teammates just couldn't make the bucket on. Nonetheless, He finished tonight's game with a -10 rating and couldn't capitalize on the fact both Ellington and Olynyk were out.

On to greener pastures and I recommend ya'll do the same. 

1 hour ago, ThottiePippen said:

man I'm one of the biggest JJ stans there is but I'm dropping at the trade deadline if a potential flyer pops up. No ragrets.

I think I'd even hold Stanley over him if I have to choose by tomorrow. JJ needs to chill with those damn short shorts. They're starting to affect his game ?

I'm so glad I dropped him for J. Allen early last week... gud lak y'all! 

• Like 1