JMASTERJ

James Johnson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Crossing fingers. The amount of ankle injuries this season as a league is baffling. 

Just now, El_Chingon said:

F it.  Was starting to roll again.  

Yup but I’ll take it considering how bad injuries have been, this one is minor thankfully. 

7 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Yup but I’ll take it considering how bad injuries have been, this one is minor thankfully. 

Real talk.

Yahoo quick with the INJ Tag this time. Run to your wires!

Just now, UniCornucopia said:

Real talk.

Yahoo quick with the INJ Tag this time. Run to your wires!

People who constantly whine about yahoo INJ tag should note this. Per the rule it says a guy must be ruled out and or expected to miss at least 7 days...and boom he gets the tag right away because he is. Funny how that works.

• Like 1

Is this guy worth a pick up in my 16 teamer? 9 cat h2h.....sitting on my wire as of yesterday....

10 minutes ago, crocp said:

Is this guy worth a pick up in my 16 teamer? 9 cat h2h.....sitting on my wire as of yesterday....

How the heck is he available in a 16-teamer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, crocp said:

Hes worth a pick up in 8 teamers. Your league my friend is sad. 

58 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Hes worth a pick up in 8 teamers. Your league my friend is sad. 

Hes not even ranked in the top 100 according to BBM this year, and in the last month hes ranked 147th lol

If you have him in an 8 teamer, i think you are the one with a sad league.....and team.

• Like 1

Just now, crocp said:

Hes not even ranked in the top 100 according to BBM this year, and in the last month hes ranked 147th lol

If you have him in an 8 teamer, i think you are the one with a sad league.....and team.

James John has been a top 80 guy all year in my league.  He is essentially Dray Green light. I guess in 8 teamers he’s not ownable but in ten teamers or more he’s easiky a must own. The fact that your asking this question when your in a 16 team league is well not good. Add the damn guy as you can’t find production from the wire JJ can provide when he’s rolling (and he was rolling again before he went down) in 10 team leagues let alone in 16. 

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

James John has been a top 80 guy all year in my league.  He is essentially Dray Green light. I guess in 8 teamers he’s not ownable but in ten teamers or more he’s easiky a must own. The fact that your asking this question when your in a 16 team league is well not good. Add the damn guy as you can’t find production from the wire JJ can provide when he’s rolling (and he was rolling again before he went down) in 10 team leagues let alone in 16. 

ok fair enough.

He was dropped last night....I will put in a waiver claim.

4 hours ago, crocp said:

No, pick up Nik Stauskas instead.

2 hours ago, crocp said:

You're in a 16 team league. Even if he's ranked 147th, he should be picked up!! Also I wouldn't work off of the "9cat" BBM without a grain of salt. They skew the rankings heavily towards TOs and percentages. For example, Ben Simmons is ranked only around 60-70 on BBM if you work the full 9cat. However, everyone knows his value is much higher than that, especially if you're punting FT%. Remove the FT% and TOs on BBM and he's a top 10 player. Do the same for JJ and he hovers in the top 75.

Edited by hungry

1) He shouldn't be dropped in 16-team league, especially he's only out for 7-10 days. 
2) Pick him up, that's a no-brainer.
3) Your league is terrible.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

No, pick up Nik Stauskas instead.

No, Okafor. I heard he's a stud from the bench in the past few games.

• Haha 1

Quick question for those that owned JJ last year. Was he this inconsistent last year? Should I expect this up and down all year if I pick him up now? Thanks