Sign in to follow this  
difrancc

Blockkbuster Trade Help (100% WHIR)

My team is currently 1-3 and I've been struggling with conistency out of the WR position due to boom/bust type players. I was aggressively pursuing Keenan Allen which has turned into a much bigger trade. Six teams make the playoffs in a 10 team league and I think my team is decent so I know I can get back into the mix!

I give: Tyreek Hill, Jordan Howard & Jimmy Graham

I get: Jay Ajayi, Keenan Allen, Greg Olsen

I would then drop Carson Palmer and stream TE, with any of the following: Eric Ebron, Ben Watson, Jason Witten, Colby Fleener, Jack Doyle, etc.

Does this trade make my team better plus give me a more consistent WR? Leave a link and I will return the favor!

No, it's an upgrade at WR but not as much as you'd think at first glance.  Depending no your possibilities at TE, losing Graham might not be too bad but getting Olsen doesn't help you unless you think you can get to the playoffs with whatever waiver wire TE you pick up.  Giving up Graham doesn't seem worth what you're getting back.  I personally would rather have Howard than Ajayi.  Ajayi only had a few big games last year and the results so far this year don't make me all that confident that he'll have any this year.

34 minutes ago, Guchman said:

No, it's an upgrade at WR but not as much as you'd think at first glance.  Depending no your possibilities at TE, losing Graham might not be too bad but getting Olsen doesn't help you unless you think you can get to the playoffs with whatever waiver wire TE you pick up.  Giving up Graham doesn't seem worth what you're getting back.  I personally would rather have Howard than Ajayi.  Ajayi only had a few big games last year and the results so far this year don't make me all that confident that he'll have any this year.

It seems like you are really down on Ajayi. That being said if you thought Ajayi was just as good or better than Howard would that change things?

3 minutes ago, difrancc said:

It seems like you are really down on Ajayi. That being said if you thought Ajayi was just as good or better than Howard would that change things?

I still think it's close enough that it's not worth losing Graham.

I'd do it. Howard has a hurt shoulder that limited him last game. Keenan Allen is a stud. Hill is the definition of boom or bust. Jimmy has been very not that serious since landing in Seattle. I think I'd do it and pick up the best TE available. I think JA breaks out of it. I put him and Howard on the same level. Then on top you better the better long term TE and a much needed upgrade at WR. 

help me out 

I don't want any part of ajayi, so I would pass on this trade.  I rank Howard higher now.  Olsen is out so Graham is the winner there...for now...and the WRs are a wash.  I wouldn't do it