Mikhov

Serge Ibaka Outlook 2017-18 Season

10 hours ago, ballinOnaBudget said:

Trade worth as of now?

Bunch of decent games, 4th round value (borderline 3rd in a punt assists build). Now might be the time to try to move him, before JVal returns. TOR playoff schedule not the best, especially finals.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:07 AM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Just shipped Ibaka for Covington, tired of Ibakas boring a** lines

Do you think covington can out block ibaka this season? Im seeing ibaka being played on the perimeter a lot and rarely in C. His def stats are worrying me.

Just moved Him and Lillard for Whiteside and Horford, sold him really high on that one, when Jonas is back he will be pushed back an option on offense

Edited by diamonddirk

It's still early in the season and you're talking about a guy who wont hurt you in your percentages, gets blocks, 3's, low TO's, and 15 pts a game. That's money! Let's give him and Raptors some time to get back to full health and get some momentum going. Definitely buy-low target and an absolutely staple to any punt assist teams!

• Like 1

Why did I take him over Oladipo man..... man. He plays like a shooting guard anyway

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 1

Great, I was expecting a full line up today. Ibaka out, Marc Gasol questionable, Reddick GTD

6 minutes ago, IkeDola510 said:

Good news for for Jakob Poeltl. I will start him now.

go write that in Poeltl's thread lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

is the injury serious? person I traded with isn't too happy with me right now. Accusing me of playing him for a fool.

Nah,

First of all the guy is overreacting. You can't predict the future and this caught everyone by surprise.

Secondly...LET'S GO!!! YOU'RE A GURU FOR THAT TRADE. Unless you traded Ibaka away for some scrub :rolleyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tierjerk91 said:

Nah,

First of all the guy is overreacting. You can't predict the future and this caught everyone by surprise.

Secondly...LET'S GO!!! YOU'RE A GURU FOR THAT TRADE. Unless you traded Ibaka away for some scrub :rolleyes:

name value most likely was the reason he accepted the trade, and it was for covington

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

name value most likely was the reason he accepted the trade, and it was for covington

What a scam....well played Sir!

I traded him for Brolo last week and thought he played me for a fool...this makes me feel a little better....sadistic I know....

13 minutes ago, Kamura said:

What a scam....well played Sir!

I traded him for Brolo last week and thought he played me for a fool...this makes me feel a little better....sadistic I know....

I dunno what is worse tbh, an injured Ibaka, or a 18 mpg role that Luke gives Brook...not sure but all i do know is that i want to punch Luke in the face and ibaka is like 40 years old thats why he having knee trouble

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Why did I take him over Oladipo man..... man. He plays like a shooting guard anyway

feel the same way. what were we thinking? lets hope this doesn't haunt us. 

• Like 1

So I just traded WCS and a pick to acquire Ibaka in a Dynasty league and what do I find out today? He's sitting to rest his knee? How significant do you guys think this is? 

Edited by Spyplane

55 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. I wish I was you lol 

1 hour ago, pdids911 said:

feel the same way. what were we thinking? lets hope this doesn't haunt us. 

how is ibaka getting picked anywhere near Oladipo? we're talking 3rd vs 5th round values here. oladipo should be long gone by 5th round. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

how is ibaka getting picked anywhere near Oladipo? we're talking 3rd vs 5th round values here. oladipo should be long gone by 5th round. 

thats why they have to edit draft rankings. he got traded away from a usage monster so he's bound to get at least near his orlando days, and people still thought he's gonna bomb it like in OKC? lol. If i didnt take him by the 3rd round he's gone at most drafts

Well, this is becoming frustrating, from low playing time to no rebounds and barely any blocks. Starting to regret my pick even though it's still early but hope this doesn't become the norm