Sign in to follow this  
Lifschitz

Alex Len 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

is he een worth owning...this guy isnt even that good i feel lol...not like hes gonna start still with chandler there

Just now, NBA_OG said:

He is not playing vs. Mavs tonight. Is he really hurt or has been benched due to the triple center situation? 

The Suns knew they were gonna buy out Monroe today and they still made Len inactive. What do you think? 

• Like 2

Just now, JChan17 said:

is he een worth owning...this guy isnt even that good i feel lol...not like hes gonna start still with chandler there

1 minute ago, lbjames6 said:

The Suns knew they were gonna buy out Monroe today and they still made Len inactive. What do you think? 

I agree, he's not that good of a NBA player. In real life. But for fantasy purposes, he has double-double potential with at least 1 block a game with good FG%. Even if Tyson continues starting, minutes are freed up so he'll get at least 25mpg once his ankle heals up. 

• Like 1

It definitely makes Len's situation better that Monroe is gone but coach Triano refuses to go with a youth movement so I doubt we see Len starting any time soon. I want to make the move but the ankle injury plus the idiot organization is holding me back...

8 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

Perhaps to try and raise the trade value of Chandler as well?

Another point -- be wary of Alan Williams returning soon. Hopefully they eventually shut down Chandler and it becomes a Len-Sauce duo. 

Don't let this buy out distract you from the fact that Suns basically got nothing for Eric Bledsoe. #backfire

Also remember, he has missed games due to that ankle. No monroe today but he's not playing because of that. Its a troublesome ankle of 2 years

• Like 1

i'm not really bullish on him because even when he had that backup center role locked in and Monroe wasn't playing he was pretty average. But think he should still be in line for about 25 minutes a night with some 35 minute games when Chandler inevitably needs to rest. In H2H leagues that should give him enough week to week value with the occasional 'punch' to help win a matchup or two.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poopoojoe said:

Out again tonight.

I want to hold in a 14-team league with Monroe out of the picture but it's getting so tough...

This guy was a bum before they got Monroe and he'll be a bum after Monroe.

People are totally forgetting Bender and Chriss altogether.... it's still an annoying situation based on matchups and who Triano likes playing. First, it was Len to begin with and now it looks like Chriss is looking more favorably since he somewhat corrected his foul trouble problem.

2 minutes ago, Tr3yball said:

People are totally forgetting Bender and Chriss altogether.... it's still an annoying situation based on matchups and who Triano likes playing. First, it was Len to begin with and now it looks like Chriss is looking more favorably since he somewhat corrected his foul trouble problem.

Nope. Bender is still too raw and Chriss is garbage water. 

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

They are both raw but at least Chris shows promises, see last game.

He can be a force in due time.

12 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Triano still makes them part of the rotation regardless..... when they could still be warming the bench and learning fundamentals so that's aside the point since those minutes could've been allocated to him if Len was any better. Also, I didn't mention everything in my first post, there's still the nagging issues that forces Triano to not give him heavy minutes anyways to begin with. Then if that's all handy dandy, that's all assuming Len doesn't foul his way back to the bench either (he's been pretty good in limited PT on most situations this season I'll give him that) and when you compile that all up together, you have the explanation his BLKS drying up lately too. I was just talking short term TBF and when you put all of that together, it's not promising... not sure what else to make of it besides bad luck with nagging injuries and it's his ankle no less

Edited by Tr3yball
  • Like 1

There's a rumor of Len to OKC for Abrines. He would back up Adams and would probably get about 20 mins a night so not the best for his value. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn, I was really hoping Len would start tonight considering Tyson is out. Spurs are up nearly 50 points at the end of the 3rd, yet he's only played 11 min with Alec Peters even getting 5min of PT. Is this a sign that Len is pretty much done in PHX regardless of whether or not Tyson or Chriss gets traded? 

On 1/31/2018 at 11:50 PM, Xmantt said:

Also remember, he has missed games due to that ankle. No monroe today but he's not playing because of that. Its a troublesome ankle of 2 years

That's exactly what it is. Even it wasn't for that, they would have confidence in his ankles that goes back to his college days at Maryland. He's a walking double-double plus blocks, but his damn ankles. And believe it or not, has range behind the arc. Been in the league for 5 years now and I always wondered why Chandler is starting over him.  

Im about to lay smack down on Suns , What are they doing. Should i keep Len or just drop him at this point ? 

12 Team H2H 9 Cat.     Team: I AM GOD...BOW TO ME   Currently in #1 Rank

PG: B.Simmons PHi ( Drafted )

SG: E.Bledsoe MIL ( Drafted )

G: B.Beal Was ( Drafted )

SF: K.Bazemore Atl ( Drafted )

PF: D.Howard Cha ( Drafted ) 

F: J.Randle LAL ( Traded )

C: A.Len Pho ( Free Agent )

C: N.Jokic Den ( Drafted )

Util: J.Redick Phi ( Drafted )

Util: D.Carroll Bkn ( Free Agent )

BN: N.Mirotic Chi ( Free Agent )