Sign in to follow this  
Lifschitz

Alex Len 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

17 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Is he still a hold in 10 team formats? I gotta drop him or Jarrett Allen to get milsap out of my IR.

Allen is the better (safer) option ros. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Old man Chandler has returned.

Back to the bench for Len.

And he was doubtful yesterday, ugh. 

On 15/02/2018 at 8:59 PM, rush007 said:

The point is they won't. They've had so many opportunities to give him minutes this year (Chandler resting, Monroe not playing/bought out), but his minutes hover around 18-20 max. If they saw him as their future centerpiece, they would have given him the minutes loooong ago. 

Not falling for this trap again lol

Same story all year, guys. They tease him for a few games and then he falls to his usual 15-20 mins. Very frustrating player to own. Just move on and don't look back, unless you're in a very deep league.

• Like 1

This is very frustrating. I scooped him for boards, potential DD and hoping chandler would not be starting again. 

1 hour ago, bmoney0111 said:

This is very frustrating. I scooped him for boards, potential DD and hoping chandler would not be starting again. 

Drop City. Played 2 minutes today. I don't get the Suns. Ain't like they gonna win with Len starting, they'll still get ping -pongs balls.

1 minute ago, Forever Smooth said:

Drop City. Played 2 minutes today. I don't get the Suns. Ain't like they gonna win with Len starting, they'll still get ping -pongs balls.

I guess they want to get their money worth by playing Chandler only explanation.

• Like 1

Just now, bmoney0111 said:

I guess they want to get their money worth by playing Chandler only explanation.

Yeah, have to agree. They paying him a lot for what he brings, which isn't much.  

Feels like there is a mutual understanding that the relationship between Len and Suns will end after this season with zero intention of re-sign.

Just winging it right now, from both sides. 

25 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Suns must be trying to kill Len's value so they can re-sign him! No?

Probably.

Or they just don't care if he plays or not, cuz they won't sign him back.

51 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Suns must be trying to kill Len's value so they can re-sign him! No?

Nope. They gave Alan Williams a 3 year contract and gave Len a one year... Suns are done with Len.

wanted to drop him today because i have 1 move left this week..

but just check schedule, Suns has B2B, Will Chandler rest tmr and Len start vs Heat..?

50 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

wanted to drop him today because i have 1 move left this week..

but just check schedule, Suns has B2B, Will Chandler rest tmr and Len start vs Heat..?

It's not worth it. Done with that team. Only guarantees with that squad is the wing players if you have any of them. 

31 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

It's not worth it. Done with that team. Only guarantees with that squad is the wing players if you have any of them. 

Only Booker,warren and Payton can trust

• Like 1

If you need a big man pick him up. Tyson may be shut down the rest of the season. 

21 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

If you need a big man pick him up. Tyson may be shut down the rest of the season. 

3 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

will the potential return of Alan hurt him? Thinking on grabbing him for next week.

of course it would affect playing time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

will the potential return of Alan hurt him? Thinking on grabbing him for next week.

he should be good for the friday/saturday b2b but when alan comes next week its a drop

• Like 1

He averages 21.3 minutes without Chandler though. He literally has value only for 2 more games. After Williams comes back he might take those 21 minutes and Len will be DNP-CD.

• Like 1

Considering streaming him on this upcoming B2B, but do his recent comments hurt his chances of getting unleashed like his last game?

Alex Len said he will "probably" move on from the Suns as a free agent this summer.
He hasn't ruled out a return to Phoenix, but it sure seems like the franchise wants to go in a different direction. "I’m looking forward to this offseason," Len said. "I think it’s going to be exciting. It’s the first time I’m actually going to have a chance to go where I want to go." Tyson Chandler isn't expected to play again this season and Alan Williams isn't expected to make his season debut until next week, so Len will get an opportunity to showcase himself on Friday and Saturday and will look to build off his 19-point performance with 12 rebounds, one assist and three blocks. Mar 22 - 10:48 AM