Sign in to follow this  
Lifschitz

Alex Len 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 10/22/2017 at 1:46 AM, Dirtdiver said:

So what are we thinking about Len now? First game back: 1 of 4 shooting for 4pts/7rebs/1ast/1blk/3to

 

I have Al-Farouq Aminu, RHJ, Demarre Carroll on the ww in my league, might drop and go for one of them. Thoughts?

 

Really? Demarre Carroll still in your league's ww? Re. Alex Len. I dropped John Henson for him. 

Edited by litigator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 12345game10 said:

 

would probably want to see it again before swooping him up

 

none of my leagues are casual enough to where i can just be patient with free agents

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 12:49 AM, atlantadynasty said:

Up and down. Next game he could play 20 mins again. 

 

Doesn't really matter as long as he's 7/7'ing off the bench with a sprinkle of blocks or anything else. Still needs to fix that foul/TO trouble as usual but he seems to be in a decent spot to gamble on since it sounds like the Suns are trying to finally move Chandler in a Bledsoe package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

 

 where did you hear that?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Shredded said:

Tyson has no present or future on the suns and he can increase the value in return for bledsoe

Can he?  Isn't his contract a negative rather than a positive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gotta pay attention if Phoenix gets any bigs in return from the trade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

 

 

Yeah.  This is not news.  They were trying to do this over the summer.  Nothing to see here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jspeed said:

 

Yeah.  This is not news.  They were trying to do this over the summer.  Nothing to see here.

 

They were doing this way before even just this summer FYI, we know it's not "news" per se but it's even more intriguing at a time like now since they've just axed Earl as the head coach. Ginormous contract that needs to be shed off the books and an aging veteran C who doesn't even get as much burn anymore except for regular season rotations/helping younger guys finish games. You don't think Ryan McDonough isn't entertaining the idea of blowing up the "one-foot-in, one-foot-out" approach and just turning it into a (primarily) youth movement? They've had this half in half out approach for a while as a front office/organization and I think they're realizing that's not possible in a stacked Western conference anymore. I think right now is the more likely scenario Chandler gets moved this time around from what we've seen since last year's deadline at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why dont they just buy out chandler

 

once again len has outplayed him and doubled his output with 7 less minutes

 

i need him to save my center position since lopez is trash

Edited by affliction
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, affliction said:

why dont they just buy out chandler

 

once again len has outplayed him and doubled his output with 7 less minutes

Len has actually been pretty bad as a basketball player the last year or two, though.  I haven't watched enough of the Suns this year to say one way or another now, though.

 

I will say that a 92-89 score at the end of the third is great for fantasy purposes regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, affliction said:

why dont they just buy out chandler

 

once again len has outplayed him and doubled his output with 7 less minutes

 

i need him to save my center position since lopez is trash

A M E N 

Shieeeet... i got Murray, Chriss, Len, Middleton, Conley, Lowry... and they're all playing like garbage !
My f*****g luck

Edited by Stefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, Tr3yball said:

 

They were doing this way before even just this summer FYI, we know it's not "news" per se but it's even more intriguing at a time like now since they've just axed Earl as the head coach. Ginormous contract that needs to be shed off the books and an aging veteran C who doesn't even get as much burn anymore except for regular season rotations/helping younger guys finish games. You don't think Ryan McDonough isn't entertaining the idea of blowing up the "one-foot-in, one-foot-out" approach and just turning it into a (primarily) youth movement? They've had this half in half out approach for a while as a front office/organization and I think they're realizing that's not possible in a stacked Western conference anymore. I think right now is the more likely scenario Chandler gets moved this time around from what we've seen since last year's deadline at least

 

I think they are just trying to offer up more flexibility.  They've been saying they want a good young player in return.  Now they are re-iterating that they'll also consider dealing Bledsoe if someone will take Chandler.  Again ... not news.  We already knew they would prefer to play Len.  They have to keep playing Chandler until he's traded to keep his value up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 3:03 PM, jspeed said:

 

I think they are just trying to offer up more flexibility.  They've been saying they want a good young player in return.  Now they are re-iterating that they'll also consider dealing Bledsoe if someone will take Chandler.  Again ... not news.  We already knew they would prefer to play Len.  They have to keep playing Chandler until he's traded to keep his value up.

i think everyone in the league knows who chandler is, he has been around for like 18 years 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rocky7st said:

Minutes, boards just missing the points. Feel like his time is coming and Chandler off to the sunset 

 

Chandler was in foul trouble and they benched Len for him in crunch time. Unfortunately I don't think it's safe to say his time is coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All chandler does is rebound the ball that someone else would get if he wasn’t on the floor. He’s not good. Len Atleast has some offense upside and can shoot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after all if the really liked Len they would extend him. Now he ll be a free agent. This will keep being a timeshare and probably a bit in favour of Chandler until he gets traded or ASB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else watch the game last night? I'm 99% sure Len blocked Dinwiddie on a layup and stat keepers didn't count it. Anyone else see it? I feel like there have been a lot of missed stats by the NBA this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

Anyone else watch the game last night? I'm 99% sure Len blocked Dinwiddie on a layup and stat keepers didn't count it. Anyone else see it? I feel like there have been a lot of missed stats by the NBA this year

There has 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this