Rotoworld.com Forums

Mike Conley 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty grizzlies organization for giving false time tables for returns and Mike conley for withholding his injury from the training staff

Because of the situation I've missed big on free agent pickups like donmitch tyreke Nikola mirotic etc.

Was expecting a top 40 guy and even if he produced lower probably would've won my league. Now I lose him for nothing and also held for months thinking he'd be back within a couple weeks. Nice. Rant over.

Trying to save face because they signed a non all star for 150mil. Sure he's a good defensive pg, but he didn't deserve 150m. Maybe Rod Strickland who lead the league in assists but didn't make an all star team. Announced it when there are 30 games left so they cut their loses if people stopped showing up for their home games.

1 hour ago, Xmantt said:

Trying to save face because they signed a non all star for 150mil. Sure he's a good defensive pg, but he didn't deserve 150m. Maybe Rod Strickland who lead the league in assists but didn't make an all star team. Announced it when there are 30 games left so they cut their loses if people stopped showing up for their home games.

What you're saying is uninformed on several levels, but how many all-star awards (lol) he received has nothing to do with him having a season-ending injury, and certainly isn't the time for you to be waxing pseudo-intellectual about his salary. 

4 hours ago, kane said:

I will avoid to him next season(I think many people will have the same thought)

DTONaEEWAAAgCtk.jpg

Sticky this in Conley thread next season. for the past 3 years he's been the opposite of healthy. And he's getting old