Sign in to follow this  
Red Sox Nation

Al Horford 2017-18 Season Outlook

Honestly how tf is it satisfactory to contribute 0 points on 1 shot to your team's halftime score when you are sharing the floor with two-bit role players? I know Horford is the ultimate role player but even still. Never again will I draft this hack.

Edited by flat_eric
  • Like 2

And when he does shoot he misses. Horford has been incredibly inefficient since ASG. This dude is just off.

Tries to get everyone involved to the point where he has a lay up then ends up overthinking and forcing a pass.

OKC had Adams on him so posting up wasn’t an option (they had Melo on him last time and he feasted) thus the contested jumpers today.

I would draft him next year as his post ASB performance will lower his price + having Hayward / Kyrie / Brown or Tatum will hopefully allow him to anchor fg% again since he almost never shoots unless he’s open (He’s not good at creating his own shot).

He’s a good player in theory, but man is his game hard to watch. He might be my least favorite player in the NBA to actually watch. Like dang, man, jump every once in a while. So soft too. Had him for a while this year, but moved on pre-ASB and didn’t look back once. On my DND draft list going forward 

I dont understand how this kind of decline happens to a player

• Like 1

I dropped him in earlier week.. his number are just not worth it.  There are many good wavier who you can pick and will get more out of them then big AL. 

Next week they they are playing 3 games next week.. defensive stats are somewhat there but it’s just enough specially in small leagues. 

Typical horford , play great for a game finally and miss the next  game ... swear I’ll never draft this bum again smfh 

Any word on how likely he is to play on Saturday? I hadn't heard about his ankle injury til they announced yesterday that he was questionable.