Sign in to follow this  
PPMWO

Rate my trade i just completed... WHIR

I traded - Cam Newton

I Got - Chris Hogan 

I Got Brees who just came off his bye and is good ROS and his QBs were Big Ben and Trevor Simeon so it worked good for both of us i feel. This is my new team...

12 team full PPR

QB - Brees

RB - Gurley 

RB - Fournette

WR - Baldwin

WR - Hogan 

TE - Ertz

Flex - Duke Johnson 

Def - Jags

Bench - Ty Mont

Bench - Jamaal Williams 

Bench - T. Pryor

Bench - J. Charles 

Bench - B. Marshall  (dropping him for a waiver wire pick up) 

Hogan is currently WR6 in PPR and while I thought his high number of TDs was kinda flukey Brady keeps looking for him and trusts him and teams can't focus in on him with all the other weapons the Pats have. I think its great value especially since normally (at least in my experience) teams with a great backup QB usually get low balled and get 60-80% value of what they should get since they have little leverage and somebody who can start for them is inherently better than having a very talented QB waste away on you bench. 

I also think Newton is a sell high since although I don't think he was as bad as he was originally and is obviously feeling healthier he isn't going to throw for 3 TDs and 300+ yards most weeks. 

Not great but not bad considering u had no wr depth at all, sucks u couldn't have got more for Cam

10 minutes ago, WhiteRob443 said:

Not great but not bad considering u had no wr depth at all, sucks u couldn't have got more for Cam

He had Julio, Landry, and Diggs as his other WRs... I didn't try but I doubt id get Diggs or Julio for Cam... and I think Hogan will be better then Jarvis. Better QB throwing him the ball.

Not bad. I give it a B+. 

QB's are easily replaceable and Newton is pretty volatile. He would have been nice to plug-in for Bree's away games, but you could probably find better streaming options. Hogan is a decent pick-up, especially WHEN Amendola goes down (it will happen, he's made of glass) and if Gronk misses any more games (likely), then Hogan will be a top tier WR.

Edited by TheLegacy

Brees just finished his bye week so I see no problem with it seeing as Newton will stay on ur bench where as u can stick hogan in ur lineup 

Once I get over my hatred of Hogan (as a Cooks owner), I think it's pretty good.  It's obvious Brady has a man-crush on him.

Return the favor?

I think you did quite well.  Tonight, I offered Brees (have Watson) for Hogan, and the other owner declined immediately.  Go figure.