Sign in to follow this  
dog_23

#1 Waiver - AP or Javorius Allen?

I have the #1 waiver priority.  Who should I go for?  AP or Javorius "Buck" Allen?

Team 1 in sig

Go with  Calvin Johnson he was just signed out of retirement by the New York giants 

17 minutes ago, dog_23 said:

I have the #1 waiver priority.  Who should I go for?  AP or Javorius "Buck" Allen?

Team 1 in sig

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

5d11a94cbe575d83f354aa0b62871630.jpg.cf.jpg

Disturbing

6 minutes ago, dog_23 said:

anyone actually have a normal response?

Maybe if you asked this in the proper forum (Assistant Coach Help Forum), you'd have more appropriate responses.  That being said, I too have the #1 and won't be burning it on either of them.

Anyone else?  I am still unsure who to waiver with the #1 waiver priority or not use this week.  

I don’t know if either are worth #1 waiver if I had to pick one I’d go Buck Allen simply because I believe Andre Ellington will be on the field a lot for the cards

Even though he's already been named the starter, I have a hard time believing in AP.  AZ's line is horrible, and always playing from behind won't help his touches.  I think I'd wait.

Return the favor?

I wouldn't blame you for putting a claim through. Because really, who else are you going to use that on? Sometimes I think people think AB or Zeke or someone like that will all of a sudden show up in FA. That's not going to happen.

The fact of the matter is that all of the waiver wire players are players teams did not want in the prior week. So what is it that could happen in one week that makes someone that much more desirable at this point of the season? Mainly just looking for someone to get hurt and the backup becoming the starter. Meanwhile someone like AP will likely be given a chance to take the ball and run with it. Yes, he's old. Yes, he's washed up. And he might not make the most of his opportunity. But aren't many WW options that'll be given the opportunity he'll likely get. If he doesn't produce, who cares. Drop him and move on. Have to take a shot on someone.

Anyway, I'm putting a claim in this week. I'm at #3 out of 10 teams and have claims on McKinnon (#1) and AP (#2). Here are some potential WW options and how I'd order them.

1. Jerick McKinnon
2. Aaron Jones
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Buck Allen

Use the waiver on Allen he's a much better option at RB. AP is a dumpster diver. 

28 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

1. Jerick McKinnon
2. Aaron Jones
3. Adrian Beaterson
4. Buck Allen

Fixed.