DLove

Jae Crowder 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Well, he was certanly more comfortable in Brad Stevens' system because they moved the ball and he could get open shots from spot-ups and cuts.

Just standing in the corner while LBJ is jerking the ball won't help his value.

4 hours ago, meteorya said:

Similar to Demarre Carrol from Hawks to Raptors. Player of system.

And now he's back to being great for the Nets

Nets coach Kenny Atkinson was Hawks assistant coach.

Raptors was last for team %assist. Now they try change this - look at Kyle Lowry ))

Cavs for now chaos.

2 hours ago, CFN said:

And now he's back to being great for the Nets

I loved the # of shot attempts last night and based off that read it's telling that everyone expects him to come around sooner than later.  I think he's worthy of a pickup if he has been dropped 

3 hours ago, gregoden said:

He's quietly putting together a few nice games in a row. Is it time to give Bae Crower another chance?

I feel like he's turning the corner.  Might be worth a pickup.. :)  

It was only a matter of time. 

He was on a new team, needed time to gel, and the Cavs were awful altogether in first couple of weeks. I think everyone knew they won't play bad for too long, and Crowder is important to them in many ways so I believe he will be ok for the remainder of the season.

Sans IT, he's right behind KLove for offensive touches for shots, so either way, he might return to being borderline unusable again if he doesn't get enough usage when IT returns but that won't be for a while and who knows, maybe he'll be better then. They love him since he's so versatile (Jeff Green is still inconsistent, though yes he's been good and was stealing some of his minutes in the beginning) and I see him getting decent/nice percentages unless he just stinks up the joint himself by bricking/missing, something that looks less likely as the season wanes on and gets more comfortable playing w/ them. I noticed as of late, Lebron has been making it a focal point to keep him involved throughout the game esp. if the game is close, they need his aggressiveness on both ends of the floor to potentially close out games. The Cavs are also 9-0 when Crowder scores 10+ points, so expecting 2 3pm/1 stl per game is not too farfetched IMO and his FT shooting has been solid + they need his offense now that Rose is out indefinitely so being thin at the guard already hurts being down an additional slasher to the rim, which Crowder loves doing since the defense is so focused on Love/LBJ

Starting to come off waivers...

1 hour ago, Boston Home said:

His usage might go down again once the injured players (I.T., TT, Shump, Rose) comes back. Need to trade him while he is doing well.

Fixed. None of those players you mentioned are even really relevant to hurting Crowder's production....

wasn't needed and he looked passive anyway so he got pulled early. gonna be better, just gotta be patient I guess

Edited by Tr3yball

Even if Jae does figure out this season, his ceiling will be to provide fantasy owners in points and threes... rebounds and steals will be nonexistent

Wow this guy is allergic to everything.

10 minutes played, g00se eggs across the board. Jesus.

Later. Drop city.