BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

47 minutes ago, Zenke said:

About to drop this guy for Markeif Morris

very bad move

• Like 1

Anyone worried about his minutes situation? Was thinking about making the swap by dropping WCS because like Ive been reading his upside could be crazy but its so cluttered.

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Anyone worried about his minutes situation? Was thinking about making the swap by dropping WCS because like Ive been reading his upside could be crazy but its so cluttered.

No. Happy about mins situation actually. Suns are very guard centered team, booker and bledsoe dominated usage and took all the shots. Now that Bledsoe is out of the picture, Chriss should get more opportunity, i like his ROS outlook. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, richg24 said:

very bad move

Chriss has C eligibility in Yahoo leagues, he could become a trade chip. C's with 3 and steals/blocks potential are rare to find. 

Someone has dropped him in my league, should I pick him up? Wasn't really on my radar to start the year but Favors hasn't looked good

3 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Honestly, I am worried, he’s only been playing in the low 20’s mins. his last 4 games, obviously due to timeshare with Bender. Is this going to go on for the rest of the season???

I'm with the same problem about Chriss, he has great upside despite last games. But i just don't understand his outlook with the new coach, will it be time sharing with Bender or win the position and 30m games?

Just now, BMartins said:

I'm with the same problem about Chriss, he has great upside despite last games. But i just don't understand his outlook with the new coach, will it be time sharing with Bender or win the position and 30m games?

How do we feel about him today against the Knicks?

Mins are one things but he also doesn't seem as involved in the offense

I'll have him benched for today against Porzinguis. I like to play from behind so when i'm with doubts always bench.. 

For now im benching and wait some games to understand his outcome.

• Thanks 1

Bender is pushing him for minute. I don't think Chriss will get more than 24 MPG as long as Bender is around. Bender is producing every time he is on the floor.

56 minutes ago, BMartins said:

I'll have him benched for today against Porzinguis. I like to play from behind so when i'm with doubts always bench.. 

For now im benching and wait some games to understand his outcome.

I hear you just tough to miss out on the magical lines that happen once every like against Sac - 19/5/1 w/ 2 triples and 3 blocks on 61% shooting.

I looked at his games against the knicks last year and he was pretty good, but that was with solid minutes

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 9:59 AM, rage2021 said:

I'm contect with 2.3 Stls + Blks. Add in a 3 a game with low turnovers plus C eligiblity and this is an acceptable floor. Now if he ever figures it out... 

• Like 1

So what do y’all have to say about his performance against the Knicks...? A hollow line of 5/9 (1 3pt) with bad %, fouled out in 16 mins. He did have to go up against Porz the Unicorn, but still...

frustrating to own given his potential, but his BB IQ is so low I doubt he will turn into some kind of great asset.  Given him a little more time though.

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

frustrating to own given his potential, but his BB IQ is so low I doubt he will turn into some kind of great asset.  Given him a little more time though.

So in other words, he’s still a hold...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just ww him for Collins, i know both have up and downs, but im feeling Collins going upwards and Chriss going down. And if Chriss goes up again i think i can grab him from ww

• Like 2

The fact that he has C eligibility in Yahoo leagues makes him worth owning. The best Center on my wire right now is Alex Len. I would take this guy every day of the week. Even though he played like sh*t, he still hit a 3 and got 9 boards. That's rare for a Center. Ride this out, he'll come around. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

could be like this years jokic's in terms of slow start but then turns it around to be a beast later in the year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

could be like this years jokic's in terms of slow start but then turns it around to be a beast later in the year. 

That's what I'm thinking too..all I know is second half of last year he had some monster lines and some duds.h

This dude has #1 biggest headache to own 2017-18 potential.

3 minutes ago, Jin said:

This dude has #1 biggest headache to own 2017-18 potential.

I keep telling myself it's still so early. Whats concerning is it seems like he is a complete afterthought on offense. I own him for the stocks and has been underwhelming there as well.