BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

I said screw it when J. Rich was showing signs of life and added a while back and now I am about to do the same with Chriss...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2017 at 1:44 PM, chud12 said:

Some quotes from Chriss that makes me want to add him as it sounds like he might actually have an idea finally. 

“Yeah, I think I just had to acknowledge the type of player that I am, I have to feed off my energy. I have to go get the ball, just get it off the rim,” Chriss said. “You know I can’t always search for my shots and stay on the 3-point line because that’s not the player that I am.” He added that he needs to focus on rebounding and defense because he knows the points will come when he does his job.”

This dude just have an epiphany? He could've come on these forums and we would've told him this a long time ago

• Like 1

Hopefully this plays out like J Rich's season, just took a month longer. 

• Like 2

I think this is the mf turning pont fr. Foul trouble tonight but played with energy. I think I just got a steal in my 12 teamer. Please be timing of the gods!

Foul trouble all game and still kind of blew up, the multi-cat production from a pf/c is just too enticing to leave on the wire. If Chriss was serious about the quote a few posts above then he is at worst going to bring it in the d cats with the potential to have huge fantasy gold lines.

6 minutes ago, ROTY said:

I think this is the mf turning pont fr. Foul trouble tonight but played with energy. I think I just got a steal in my 12 teamer. Please be timing of the gods!

I agree with you 

all aboard!

• Haha 1

scott bor
@sbordow
When Chriss plays like this he lifts the Suns' energy because of the kinds of plays he can make.

• Like 1

Back on this forsaken bandwagon LOL

...hopefully for good this time.  Seems like he's finally rounding into form (or shape :D), getting the trust from coach Triano and playing some crucial 4th quarter minutes.  It's just too good to pass up.  Let's hope it lasts.

confidence is growing. key block and 3 late in 4th to keep suns in it with 40 sec left

Just got another HUGE block.

I've never been a believer but going against him this week. He'll probably light it up the rest of the week.

I hated myself for again falling for this guy's snake oil production and picking him up last week but after today I'm allowing myself a tiny bit of hope that he's starting to come around and is ready to contribute consistently.  Maybe.  Please...

SO glad I picked him up yesterday...so glad.

This kid is going to get so much confidence out of this.

• Like 2

Are you kidding me?  A block of an alley oop, on a switch, to preserve the victory.