BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

Are we concerned that Bender is balling?

Game of his life.

12 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

Are we concerned that Bender is balling?

Bender aint just balling, he's spitting hot fire right now

Live Footage

tenor.gif?itemid=4365453

• Haha 1

That’s cute. Chriss starts rolling and gets hurt and now Bender going off.  I give up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's just hope (me anyway) that this is just a minor hip strain and not severe. Chriss is the better option, but if you have Chriss and he's gonna have a two week or more recovery, best pick up Bender who is better than J. Jackson. Given all that, the Suns only play 2 games this week so. I hope it's not severe, he was just starting to cook. You gotta' hold him though, unless you don't have a IR spot.

next 2 weeks i think the suns only have 2 game per week. he can rest up this 2 weeks max and be ready after that.

44 minutes ago, flippy said:

next 2 weeks i think the suns only have 2 game per week. he can rest up this 2 weeks max and be ready after that.

Great point. Hope he's fine but even so a strain sounds minor he has plenty of time to rest and if we only lose him for 4 games I'm good with that.

Hopefully Bender and Jackson have major duds next game.

scott bordow‏Verified account 
@sbordow
Marquese Chriss hip flexor day to day

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, chud12 said:

scott bordow‏Verified account 
@sbordow
Marquese Chriss hip flexor day to day

Good news...

• Like 1

So many donkeys (8% of teams in yahoo leagues) dropped him because he exited that game and now he probably won't even miss any time. you would think after several great games in a row people would have patience to at least wait 1 game lol. but i guess majority of those are public free leagues anyway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

So many donkeys (8% of teams in yahoo leagues) dropped him because he exited that game and now he probably won't even miss any time. you would think after several great games in a row people would have patience to at least wait 1 game lol. but i guess majority of those are public free leagues anyway

People on Yahoo are dropping likes of Durant, Love, and other top notch players everyday.  Yet guys like Beverley are still widely owned.  Yahoo is turble.  Percentage owned is horse manure.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

People on Yahoo are dropping likes of Durant, Love, and other top notch players everyday.  Yet guys like Beverley are still widely owned.  Yahoo is turble.  Percentage owned is horse manure.

That's why smoking crack and fantasy sports don't mix.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mthdmn said:

That's why smoking crack and fantasy sports don't mix.

Lol. Yeah that probably explains part of it.  In my Yahoo league I love to look at the Research transaction trends when sorted to players on my team or even "All players."  There was one day last week over 1000 drops of Ben Simmons. 

2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

You forgot to add the sarcasm font ;)

8 minutes ago, brosephd said:

damn was unable to practice today

Still 2 days until next game. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hip Flexors can be pretty tricky, I was a bit worried about this. Hopefully his strain is mild but these can take some time to recover from.

Damn. Holding guys like Chriss through injuries is so annoying. You really don't want to drop because the upside but he is also not a sure thing where you have no hesitation holding tight. Ruling this far in advance puts games next week at risk of being missed as well. 

• Like 1

He misses this week it’s only 2 games.  Meh 

Edited by chud12

I placed a claim for him after I dropped him and ended up canceling the claim, so glad I did that because I’m in a very tight matchup this week so his streaming spot is doing me solid. no one in my 12 team league scooped him up, hoping he’s still available on Sunday as soon the first game starts. 

Edited by bmoney0111