BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

57 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Just give him the INJ tag man...it’ll be 3 games over 9 days after today

YES. What happened with the INJ Tag?  I'm in a hurry for today.    3 games 9 days....   

1 hour ago, Tonimn said:

YES. What happened with the INJ Tag?  I'm in a hurry for today.    3 games 9 days....   

Your prayer was just answered. 

Yahoo gave him the INJ tag. 

4 hours ago, brosephd said:

thought a hip flexor was a minor issue, hasn't even practiced and seem close to coming back. hopefully he doesn't lose all the momentum he had when he was playing. and luckily he only has 2 games this week

I read that he practiced yesterday but couldn’t make it through practice. I wouldn’t qualify that as great news but the fact he’s at least back out there in some capacity hopefully means he’s close.

• Thanks 1

Really unfortunate because all the momentum is lost.  Hope Chriss picks up where he left off but it appears his day to day tag was misleading.  

• Like 1

Any idea of when will he be back?

This guy has been dropped in my league. I badly need a C (only have nowitzki) that does some stl, ast and does not hurt in the FT% (i have a team 86% overall and its a cat i really need to win). 

I am punting reb, blk and fg. Is he worth considering?

frustrating as not much news so can't speculate. hopefully by next week but this week seems lost until he practices. 

Chriss needs 2nd MRI...ohhh well

Edited by phatrat
language

dropped him. I needed a streaming spot and it seems like im the only one in my league that appreciates his upside. So... i intend to get him back before he is ready to suit up again. Hope it works....

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Chriss needs 2nd MRI...ohhh well

source? 

On 1/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, chud12 said:

Really unfortunate because all the momentum is lost.  Hope Chriss picks up where he left off but it appears his day to day tag was misleading.  

And after the latest news, I couldn't agree with you more. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

And after the latest news, I couldn't agree with you more. 

Worst. Timing. Ever.

I wish I was the only one that appreciates his upside so I can drop him and pick him back up. I could use the streaming spot.

But ALAS if I drop him he's gonna get scooped for sure... sigh.

Stupid 14 teamer with dried up wire...

• Like 1

i enjoyed his service for about two games....hoping nothing serious and his body reacts to treatment

considering 2nd MRI .. smh...he's a drop without an open IR slot. hate dropping that upside but has to be done. 

32 minutes ago, richg24 said:

considering 2nd MRI .. smh...he's a drop without an open IR slot. hate dropping that upside but has to be done. 

Know what you mean, why I'm not dropping him. Put him on IL, cuz there's really nothing on the wire, not even Bender! You would think Bender would be killing it right now, but he's not. Opportunity is sure nuff there. Centers are hard to come by, good ones anyway. Gotta stash Chriss until we find out more.

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

you guys should wait until after the 2nd mri if possible then go from there. 

nah i would drop now if there is a good pickup. the fact that he needs a 2nd mri means it is nearly certain he will be missing weeks. Chriss is not a player you hold for weeks, especially without a real timetable, without an IR spot open.. only exception is a team in 1st or 2nd place dominating and not worried about losing their bye week in h2h

i just dropped for JaMychal Green who is trending up and will at least give decent production

Edited by richg24

Holding regardless of the MRI as he’s going to clog up a roster spot as my IR spots are full.  I don’t even care as his ros outlook is fantastic.  Fantasy basketball is really all about patience and I’ll be waiting for the loads of stocks once he finally is able to return.  If your a top seed in your league he’s an easy hold without an IR spot, I get cutting Chriss if your fighting for a playoff spot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1