BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

19 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Better than OUT

Yup, for sure. On the surface this is definitely good news but it’d be nice to get a report of him practicing before we get too excited.

Marquese Chriss listed as questionable for Wednesday's game. Was putting up shots before Monday's game in Milwaukee. I'd think he'd have to practice at least once, however, before appearing in a game.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chud12 said:
Marquese Chriss listed as questionable for Wednesday's game. Was putting up shots before Monday's game in Milwaukee. I'd think he'd have to practice at least once, however, before appearing in a game.

there it is

confident he'll be back start of next week at latest

Sounds like his hip is feeling better but poop eye is holding him down! As long as he’s back on the court sometime this week I won’t be complaining. Assuming he goes back to being good and not back to sucking like he did to start the year.

17 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

hopefully this didn't ruin his momentum

Exactly. One of the most annoying things in fantasy sometimes when a guy starts heating up after a slow start and gets injured...and kinda has a refind groove.

j.rich most of last season...Collins currently...hoping Chriss doesn’t get too rusty 

2 hours ago, IDatDude said:

Exactly. One of the most annoying things in fantasy sometimes when a guy starts heating up after a slow start and gets injured...and kinda has a refind groove.

j.rich most of last season...Collins currently...hoping Chriss doesn’t get too rusty 

J rich had a worst injury and Collins is dealing with rookie wear and tear as well as rotation and role inconsistency. Chriss had a frustrating start due to his unprofessionalism he showed. He return from the off season in bad shape and mentally off. Well, Criss is still young and that happens, when before he started rolling he had some interesting quotes with him expressing repentance. I believe after the rough start he acknowledged his role in the team. So  I hope he continues where he left of. Worst case scenario, he comes back a bit rusty, so it will take a game or tow to start feel confident again. 

luckily he can contribute without scoring so hopefully he does well in the energetic plays for stocks and rebs

Source : Scott Bordow

Marquese Chriss (hip, pink eye) practiced fully on Thursday and expects to play Friday vs. the Knicks.

Edited by Manos A

that's what happens when you eat nerds out of a strippers butthole. Will they turn him loose the second half of the season? Would love for this kid to beast out.

• Haha 1

I think it might be time to scoop him up again. I dropped him more than 2 weeks ago and he’s still available.

Picked him up after someone dropped him. I think a lot of owners are in this situation. Hope we are all rewarded.

1 hour ago, rob0403 said:

Picked him up after someone dropped him. I think a lot of owners are in this situation. Hope we are all rewarded.

league size?

Just now, bmoney0111 said:

league size?

12. very competitive $ league, i dropped because I had like 3 other injuries and positions 3 through 6th are separated by like 3 categories so it will be super tight race for the last playoff spots. I don't think anyone added because he didn't have any positive update until like 2 days ago combined with the additional eye thing. 

Just gave up on Bismack to add him. I know he is worth it but i hope he wont need much time to get where he was....

6 minutes ago, richg24 said:

12. very competitive $ league, i dropped because I had like 3 other injuries and positions 3 through 6th are separated by like 3 categories so it will be super tight race for the last playoff spots. I don't think anyone added because he didn't have any positive update until like 2 days ago combined with the additional eye thing. 

very similar situation. I’m grabbing him as soon tonight game locked in. Hopefully he doesn’t lose the momentum he had going.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richg24 said:

scooped him up after i dropped him 

Just now, driss lol said:

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Sometime silence speaks volumes

• Haha 1