BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Better than OUT

 

Yup, for sure. On the surface this is definitely good news but it’d be nice to get a report of him practicing before we get too excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marquese Chriss listed as questionable for Wednesday's game. Was putting up shots before Monday's game in Milwaukee. I'd think he'd have to practice at least once, however, before appearing in a game.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chud12 said:
Marquese Chriss listed as questionable for Wednesday's game. Was putting up shots before Monday's game in Milwaukee. I'd think he'd have to practice at least once, however, before appearing in a game.

there it is

 

confident he'll be back start of next week at latest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like his hip is feeling better but poop eye is holding him down! As long as he’s back on the court sometime this week I won’t be complaining. Assuming he goes back to being good and not back to sucking like he did to start the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

hopefully this didn't ruin his momentum

 

Exactly. One of the most annoying things in fantasy sometimes when a guy starts heating up after a slow start and gets injured...and kinda has a refind groove.

 

j.rich most of last season...Collins currently...hoping Chriss doesn’t get too rusty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IDatDude said:

 

Exactly. One of the most annoying things in fantasy sometimes when a guy starts heating up after a slow start and gets injured...and kinda has a refind groove.

 

j.rich most of last season...Collins currently...hoping Chriss doesn’t get too rusty 

J rich had a worst injury and Collins is dealing with rookie wear and tear as well as rotation and role inconsistency. Chriss had a frustrating start due to his unprofessionalism he showed. He return from the off season in bad shape and mentally off. Well, Criss is still young and that happens, when before he started rolling he had some interesting quotes with him expressing repentance. I believe after the rough start he acknowledged his role in the team. So  I hope he continues where he left of. Worst case scenario, he comes back a bit rusty, so it will take a game or tow to start feel confident again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

luckily he can contribute without scoring so hopefully he does well in the energetic plays for stocks and rebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Source : Scott Bordow

 

Marquese Chriss (hip, pink eye) practiced fully on Thursday and expects to play Friday vs. the Knicks.

Edited by Manos A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's what happens when you eat nerds out of a strippers butthole. Will they turn him loose the second half of the season? Would love for this kid to beast out.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it might be time to scoop him up again. I dropped him more than 2 weeks ago and he’s still available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked him up after someone dropped him. I think a lot of owners are in this situation. Hope we are all rewarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rob0403 said:

Picked him up after someone dropped him. I think a lot of owners are in this situation. Hope we are all rewarded.

league size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bmoney0111 said:

league size?

12. very competitive $ league, i dropped because I had like 3 other injuries and positions 3 through 6th are separated by like 3 categories so it will be super tight race for the last playoff spots. I don't think anyone added because he didn't have any positive update until like 2 days ago combined with the additional eye thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gave up on Bismack to add him. I know he is worth it but i hope he wont need much time to get where he was....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, richg24 said:

12. very competitive $ league, i dropped because I had like 3 other injuries and positions 3 through 6th are separated by like 3 categories so it will be super tight race for the last playoff spots. I don't think anyone added because he didn't have any positive update until like 2 days ago combined with the additional eye thing. 

very similar situation. I’m grabbing him as soon tonight game locked in. Hopefully he doesn’t lose the momentum he had going.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richg24 said:

scooped him up after i dropped him 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, driss lol said:

 

 

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Sometime silence speaks volumes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...