BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

I have him on my IR. Thinking of letting him sit one game to check out the minutes, then if he looks healthy move to roster but need drop 1 of either Thad Young or Kyle Anderson.  

Kinda torn right now. 

Chriss seems to have the most upside, and Thad overall has the safest floor so thinking of dropping Anderson.  

Anyone worried about long term health for ROS ?

1 hour ago, flea007 said:

I have him on my IR. Thinking of letting him sit one game to check out the minutes, then if he looks healthy move to roster but need drop 1 of either Thad Young or Kyle Anderson.  

Kinda torn right now. 

Chriss seems to have the most upside, and Thad overall has the safest floor so thinking of dropping Anderson.  

Just keep him in your IR without bringing him back on to your active roster. 

Yea, it means you can't pick up anyone new, but if Thad or Slowmo is your two potential drops, you're not gonna have a better waiver wire pick up than your current roster anyways.

So, just keep him in the IR for the foreseeable future, until someone else from your roster gets INJ, and then you can swap them out then.

Just wait for it. Someone else will get injured soon enough. lol.

1 hour ago, flea007 said:

Kinda torn right now. 

dropping Kyle or Thad right now would be stupid! Man, you don't know what version of Chriss will show up in first game!!!!

10 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

Just keep him in your IR without bringing him back on to your active roster. 

Yea, it means you can't pick up anyone new, but if Thad or Slowmo is your two potential drops, you're not gonna have a better waiver wire pick up than your current roster anyways.

So, just keep him in the IR for the foreseeable future, until someone else from your roster gets INJ, and then you can swap them out then.

Just wait for it. Someone else will get injured soon enough. lol.

Actually doing the same. Havnt activated deandre jordan coz im winning 8-1 this week and the margin is big. My droppables are matthews and dedmon. Its dedmon but id still wait up to sunday

He was putting together some really good games before going down. Im all in... first game back or not I need a PF/C. With that being said has he actually been playing center or is just a gift from the yahoo gods?

1 hour ago, Toronto416 said:

He was putting together some really good games before going down. Im all in... first game back or not I need a PF/C. With that being said has he actually been playing center or is just a gift from the yahoo gods?

It looks like a gift at this point. On bball reference all his line-ups had either Chandler, Len, or Monroe in it. That being said I think there is an opportunity for more small ball down the stretch when they focus on development, and potentially move Chandler and/or Monroe, or at least a Monroe buyout.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mambamode said:

If he puts up in limited time decent-to-good line, James Johnson is a goner in my league! Wont wait forever for that dude!

Did this exact move today since it gave me the chance to stash Chriss on my IL for some games (activated Turner prematurely). 

4 minutes ago, Zippi said:

Did this exact move today since it gave me the chance to stash Chriss on my IL for some games (activated Turner prematurely). 

Its tricky with JJ. Don't want to drop and top player picks him from waiver and he starts playing good again. This happened with me last year, dropped payton, had enough, next game dropped triple double!! :D Offtopic on that one. Anyways, all I want is Chriss to surprise me with stocks and good fg%!

Benched to start the second half...f--- u suns 

Edit: nvm he just sucks tonight...like real bad LOL...

Edited by JChan17

2 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

Benched to start the second half...f--- u suns 

He is 1-10 shooting come on now. 

• Like 2

I wouldn't be upset with him missing ten shots. The fact that he is firing that many shots means he's still got the green light to shoot. Just rusty at this time. Probably doesn't help he's up against the Unicorn 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hungry said:

I wouldn't be upset with him missing ten shots. The fact that he is firing that many shots means he's still got the green light to shoot. Just rusty at this time. Probably doesn't help he's up against the Unicorn 

Agreed. He'll be alright, just gotta shake the rust off. Nice to see he at least got some stocks in the end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forever Smooth said:

Agreed. He'll be alright, just gotta shake the rust off. Nice to see he at least got some stocks in the end.

Im still all in

He's just going to be chillin' on my IL until further notice.

EDIT: Whoops nvm, Boogie out. Time for the arrival of Marquese Cousins (slips off the tongue beautifully too).

Edited by Jin
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, hungry said:

probably doesn't help that he isn't very good either lol

19 hours ago, Jin said:

He's just going to be chillin' on my IL until further notice.

EDIT: Whoops nvm, Boogie out. Time for the arrival of Marquese Cousins (slips off the tongue beautifully too).

lol i was planing the same.. but with boogie out i activated him...

huge upside. but until the rust is gone id keep him on the bench. unless your punting FG% and somewhat FT%