BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

He'll bust out here soon. Has the potential to be a difference maker for your roster and the season ends. He went bonkers in the second half of last season. After the break, be wise to target young players on bad teams. Helps even more if the team has a good playoff sched.

30 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

He'll bust out here soon. Has the potential to be a difference maker for your roster and the season ends. He went bonkers in the second half of last season. After the break, be wise to target young players on bad teams. Helps even more if the team has a good playoff sched.

Agree....

If your league is really competitive..you have to put some pennies concerning some guys with high upside..like Portis, Noel, Chriss...

the trade deadline will change some roster and the Suns needs to     play their young guys...

Bender plays the last 4-5 games without Chriss and show nothing..

Chriss will have no competition and my only concerns is HIS mentality ...the minutes will be there and we just have to ???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Agree....

If your league is really competitive..you have to put some pennies concerning some guys with high upside..like Portis, Noel, Chriss...

the trade deadline will change some roster and the Suns needs to     play their young guys...

Bender plays the last 4-5 games without Chriss and show nothing..

Chriss will have no competition and my only concerns is HIS mentality ...the minutes will be there and we just have to ???

If Noel gets traded , yes. Not counting on him making a huge swing though.Yes,  Portis is another one to keep a eye on, though not impressed with him, just me. Memphis is a team with a ton of young players to keep a eye on. Namely Chalmers who is actually a good player given the minutes. He came off a ACL tear last season, came into this season struggling a bit, but has put up some numbers here lately. He's more of a wait-see until they decide what to do with T. Evans. J. Martin (PF) is thee other player to keep a eye on. Feel bad for Gasol and Conley, that org. sold them a bag of peanuts. They gotta be looking to trade them or aggressively looking for FA next season. That's thee only reason to keep those two. In the words of Chris Paul, "if we are not trying to beat G.S., then what are we doing". Bender had thee opportunity to somewhat put Chriss in his rear-view, but as we've seen, Chriss is way ahead. And that's with Chriss's dud last game.

1 minute ago, JChan17 said:

3 fouls in 3mins! Yup this guy went back to sucking dick

2.5 minutes technically

Regsrdlss 2nd game back after a long lay off. I’m giving him at least the all star break to evaluate. 

• Like 2

it's gonna take a min for him to get back into game shape and rhythm i guess and limit his fouls.

I am not cutting for anyone unless there is a trade that creates a hot pick up with high upside

27 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Regsrdlss 2nd game back after a long lay off. I’m giving him at least the all star break to evaluate. 

same after loosing cousins this week, I'll take a loss next week and pick up some prospects that hopefully workout after the ASB

part of his problem is the trash team he's on, no resemblance of a team game going on. no passing. just trash.

9 minutes ago, driss lol said:

part of his problem is the trash team he's on, no resemblance of a team game going on. no passing. just trash.

Booker Monroe and Warren doesnt seem to have that problem

The fact that he close the game is encouraging. He is doing the same mistakes again but i guess this time it wont take him 2 months to figure things out. Next week Suns have 4 games, more than enough to get back on track....

He was turning into a stud before the injury. He is too dumb to just come back and remember what he was doing right. Give him a week or two, maybe a month, maybe sometime next year and you will see results. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol I'd take Chriss' line any day compared to what I got from Josh jackson. That's what I get for streaming a Pho rookie lol