BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

55 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

DMC could draw a foul on Chriss right now. 

giphy.gif

• Like 7

rotoworld pushing to move on from chriss pretty hard, seems like they want to pick him up themselves. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

rotoworld pushing to move on from chriss pretty hard, seems like they want to pick him up themselves. 

That is really weird though! They were advising to hold after 2 months of stinking even when he was playing 30 mins and still put up duds and now they advertising him as a cut from the first game back!???! WTF? Makes no sense. Their reasoning all this time was upside, so what happened to that? How, when and why did he suddenly lose his upside and breakout potential? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Manos A said:

That is really weird though! They were advising to hold after 2 months of stinking even when he was playing 30 mins and still put up duds and now they advertising him as a cut from the first game back!???! WTF? Makes no sense. Their reasoning all this time was upside, so what happened to that? How, when and why did he suddenly lose his upside and breakout potential? 

AS a former Chriss owner that came in 2nd partially because of his outburst post ASB last year, I'm holding based on the fact that Triano is good with younger players and the fact that one of the bigs they have taking mins from him should be traded soon enough 

39 minutes ago, Manos A said:

I swear it's because it's never the same guy posting the takes. Definitely seen fantasy spins contradict the previous one out of nowhere before. Should take them with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1

Just got notification from Yahoo App that he changed from Healthy to GTD...you gotta be kidding me. If he is going to miss time again i think auto drop. 

• Haha 1

I was torn between him on a 4 game week and DeAndre on a 2 game week. Chriss in general has been garbage since returning but he’s had pretty nice stocks in limited minutes and if he finds his groove again people will be racing to pick him up. Either way with the ankle news there’s no way I can risk it with him.

He stayed in the game after it happened Saturday.  Was going after a loose ball.

2 hours ago, The Unknown said:

Roto world calling him a must cut lol

Stopped taking them serious. 2-3 updates ago they were saying he’s must own/stash lol. Couple days later and some expected rusty games back and they flip the script completely 

• Haha 1

i guess... he was defending and started limping after... hard plant on the ankle i'm guessing , didn't see anything that would ve hurt him and he was still running and moving for a minute after but limping waiting for a dead ball..

4 minutes ago, Panic said:

damn it hes still hurt limping on the court...took himself out in the 2 with 10 min left.

Saw him run into another player. Contact with ankles...then he limped for 1 min b4 taking himself out.

ahhh not again. Going to see if he comes back after the half. Seems to be sitting on the bench now and not in the locker room getting examined? So hopefully a gd sign there