BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, IDatDude said:

Saw him run into another player. Contact with ankles...then he limped for 1 min b4 taking himself out.

ahhh not again. Going to see if he comes back after the half. Seems to be sitting on the bench now and not in the locker room getting examined? So hopefully a gd sign there

hes probably done for the night they wont risk it.. they already lost caanan...

2 minutes ago, hungry said:

Panic living true to his name

nah i just figured they would keep him out.. why rush a player that is hurt back in on a tanking team ? lol

1 minute ago, bmoney0111 said:

pickup in 12 team 9cat league? I have 1 acquisition left for the week..

yes his upside is big !

I know most teams feast on Mavs bigs, but maybe this gameis what gets him started. All I want is a trey from him tonght and I'll be happy. Wasn't thinking about dropping him. Now that Monroe is gone, that really a forgone conclusion.

Lmao, roto chose the wrong time to hop off Chriss’ train.

• Like 1

can we be thankful for his hip inj seems like he can hit a FT now... must ve shot alot during practice...4/5

14 minutes ago, Jin said:

Lmao, roto chose the wrong time to hop off Chriss’ train.

lol both times Gallagher said he was done with Chriss was EXACTLY when Chriss went off. 

Really great way to know who to pick up ;)

4 minutes ago, driss lol said:

Ulis is the worst PG in the league

lol he legit wasted like 3 straight possessions ending the 3rd quarter, dribbling around like an idiot without passing it to anyone else

• Like 1

so RW suggestion to add him now after a good game? after telling us to drop 2 straight games lol

Marquese Chriss turned in a great game on Wednesday, scoring 15 points with 12 rebounds, two assists, one steal, one block and one 3-pointer in 28 minutes.

He brought the energy on both ends in what was easily his best game since he hurt his hip back on Jan. 7. He missed six games for that ailment, and then missed one game for an ankle tweak on Jan. 29. Chriss was a disaster in the two games in between injuries with just five points combined. He's one of the most inconsistent players in the NBA, but he was really starting to heat up before the hip issue. Go ahead and add him.

DeMarquese Chriss going to hopefully fill the void Cousins left.

Lol sigh I am back on the train and cut Boban for Chriss, upside is 2 darn high. Chriss why do you do this to me??

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol sigh I am back on the train and cut Boban for Chriss, upside is 2 darn high. Chriss why do you do this to me??

Same here. I hate this dude hahaha

FFS of course I dropped before this game. (TBF, I needed a spot for Jarrett Allen.) Don't think he's gonna clear waivers this time to reclaim him...

Enjoy, fellas.

so inconsistent, i dropped earlier in week and now cant pickup until waiver clears (didnt know this rule). hopefully nobody takes him but i am sure somebody will take a flyer. fml