BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Just got him back after dropping 3 days ago. Spent my last acquisition for the week on him that I was saving just in case of a trade going down in the NBA.

1 minute ago, TheBoondocks said:

Holding so heavy on this kid 

Yup holding until the end. Now that Monroe is out of the picture, and Chandler will be a DNP-CD or non-factor most nights, the only thing holding Chriss back are further injuries. So just stay healthy man and show your potential for more than a few weeks for once. 

1 hour ago, bmoney0111 said:

Just got him back after dropping 3 days ago. Spent my last acquisition for the week on him that I was saving just in case of a trade going down in the NBA.

me too drafted him, dropped him, added him, x2 now we back here

Poor Mans James Johnson. shot 1/12 in a game, only good if you punt fg and ft, stocks come and go, injuries... etc! If you have strong backbone, I guess you hold it! This man is just another Taurean Prince, James Johnson IMO. No disrespect, those are facts!

This kid has me so torn.  I scooped him after he was dropped in my league and he started going off (the few games before the hip injury).  Then he was a dud when he got back so I cut him to get Bullock.  Check his stats last night and I got sick to my stomach for dropping him.  I'll check them again after a dud and be glad I cut... the merry-go-round will continue all season...

Dropped him for Portis yesterday afternoon, then Pho traded Monroe and he put up a nice game so now I’m on the fence.

The potential is there for sure but the Suns offense is gonna be even worse now that Canaan is out and half the posters on this board could put up a double double against the Mavs. Hoping I can wait another game to see how he does before making a move.

• Like 1

I just picked him after today's lock out. I had him earlier but had to drop to get extra games (close week) so happy to get him again! 

I just to picked him up AGAIN and will give him one week.

He gave me first LOSS of the season last week because of 1/12... (lost FG% by 0.003%)

Hoping that he (and Millsap) help me to win the championship.

1 hour ago, cmj10us said:

I just to picked him up AGAIN and will give him one week.

He gave me first LOSS of the season last week because of 1/12... (lost FG% by 0.003%)

Hoping that he (and Millsap) help me to win the championship.

lmao i lost by .0001 fg% cause of that game. 

.4664 to .4665

17 hours ago, richg24 said:

Yup holding until the end. Now that Monroe is out of the picture, and Chandler will be a DNP-CD or non-factor most nights, the only thing holding Chriss back are further injuries. So just stay healthy man and show your potential for more than a few weeks for once. 

You forgot to mention the fouling problems and the dumb plays/general bone-headedness.  Honestly health is the least of Chriss' current concerns.  He's just not developed enough yet to be a trustworthy fantasy asset. 

I'm done with him and picked Jarrett Allen over him.  Good luck to everybody else who bought return tickets to the Chriss roller coaster.

missing in action tonight.. Can’t believe I spent my last acquisition of the week on him and now i’m watching Allen and I cannot make a move 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

missing in action tonight.. Can’t believe I spent my last acquisition of the week on him and now i’m watching Allen and I cannot make a move 

Its ok. Its chriss. He will have a good game next, but will s--- his pants the next two.

Got benched early in the first and third.  I wonder how bad he really played because the Suns are down 30 and he was literally the only guy to get benched. 

Not like it's all his fault this game, Phoenix just sucks and their coach doesn't seem to understand how garbage time works

Just now, hungry said:

Not like it's all his fault this game, Phoenix just sucks and their coach doesn't seem to understand how garbage time works

Certainly seems like the coach thought it was all his fault. 

28 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Certainly seems like the coach thought it was all his fault. 

Which is dumb because it's all the guards inability to defend tonight. Booker and Warren with a solid -78 +/- combined and letting a rookie get 40 points on them 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, hungry said:

Which is dumb because it's all the guards inability to defend tonight. Booker and Warren with a solid -78 +/- combined and letting a rookie get 40 points on them 

LOL! Utah will do that to you. Have a coach's brain fried. 

Guys, stop with this scrub! Kyle Anderson can get better stocks, better fg and ft! Get him before someone else does. Poor mans James Johnson! Probably will get himself together, when most leagues playoffs will be done!