BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Guys, stop with this scrub! Kyle Anderson can get better stocks, better fg and ft! Get him before someone else does. Poor mans James Johnson! Probably will get himself together, when most leagues playoffs will be done!

Kyle Anderson has been owned in all competitive leagues the moment kawhi was shut down again. That said, I expect Chriss to still breakout and have many more games like the game before last night. Drop and regret

Chris Haynes 
@ChrisBHaynes
Phoenix Suns plan to suspend forward Marquese Chriss for a game stemming from a verbal confrontation with an assistant coach, league sources tell ESPN.

I have to reiterate, don’t do this to yourselves, guys haha. If you want an enormous headache stemming from fantasy sports, look no further.

I guess this is why he barely played in a blowout loss yesterday., 

i'll still hold for a bit longer... not like i was going to start him in a tight % match up lol....

15 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Chris Haynes 
@ChrisBHaynes
Phoenix Suns plan to suspend forward Marquese Chriss for a game stemming from a verbal confrontation with an assistant coach, league sources tell ESPN.

doc-rivers.gif

• Haha 1

Can we just accept the fact he is plain stupid and move on? I dropped this guy 2.5 months ago and my life is way easier. This guy is a headache. Injury, suspension, no-show, minutes limit, promising game and again...

• Like 1

Welp, James Johnson would never do this. Grab JJ, his stocks might rise. This guy Chriss is bigger headache then James Johnson! Ppl. he doesn't even want to play basketball this season. I bet there is better player on waiver to grab then this scrub, guys!

19 minutes ago, python3 said:

This can't bode well.

Nope. Be interesting to see how this develops going forward. If he trying to work his way out of a gig, he doing a hellava job.

This guy needs to be sent to G-league, honestly. Sorry, Chriss owners, but he is trash! Wait for next season, maybe he will wake up!

scott bordow
@sbordo
News: Suns are saying Chriss isn't suspended per se but won't be at Sunday's game. They're describing it as a cooling off period. Chriss was not at practice today. Both McDonough and Triano told me thy're handling it "in house."

we'll see how he responds or how they manage him next game he comes back to warrant a drop. 

traded to the kings for being mouthy (not a real thing)

Edited by Panic

1 hour ago, Forever Smooth said:

Nope. Be interesting to see how this develops going forward. If he trying to work his way out of a gig, he doing a hellava job.

Waiting for him to do his best Bledsoe tweet impersonation! :P

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2018 at 7:43 PM, UniCornucopia said:

If I still owned him, I'd permanently call him "LudiChriss" ! :P

I dropped him on two of my rosters and I'm assuming no one will pick him up. If so, as soon as I see the first hint of his upside, I'm grabbing him.