BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

No more games vs. the Hawks this season.  His only double double was vs. them.

6 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

soooooo......nahhhhhhhh. 

They playing Hawks. I expect him to get this rare games against the likes of Chicago, Atlanta or Cavs. Maybe against Minny, because they lost Butler and don't play the defense that good with him.

12 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Two decent games in a row. Anybody taking the bait and diving back in?

one more decent game and i will prolly drop nwaba for him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

one more decent game and i will prolly drop nwaba for him

Not sure I can wait with the vultures in my league. Might be time to let go of Dwight Powell 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

Two decent games in a row. Anybody taking the bait and diving back in?

Nope! Fooled me twice. He gotta' win his starting spot back before I pick him up again and from the looks of it won't be this year. Not only that, he gotta' prove to me that he can be consistent before I can even think about the bait. Be willing to bet coming into next year, he will still come off the bench til' he can prove to be trustworthy. That goes in fantasy and reality. As you can clearly see, Bender is no comp for Chriss though.

As someone who has owned Chriss on-and-off for the last two years, I am well aware of this rodeo but I will hop back on again. His potential is so filthy given how stupid he has been on the court thus far. Whether he actually puts it together and produces consistently is yet to be seen. Don't think Triano fully trusts him but he seems motivated.

28 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

As someone who has owned Chriss on-and-off for the last two years, I am well aware of this rodeo but I will hop back on again. His potential is so filthy given how stupid he has been on the court thus far. Whether he actually puts it together and produces consistently is yet to be seen. Don't think Triano fully trusts him but he seems motivated.

This is what I'm thinking as well.  I'm rotating my last roster spot, and with no other high upside FA on the wire, not reason not to see if his recent play sticks.  I highly, highly doubt it does but who know...

2 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

This is what I'm thinking as well.  I'm rotating my last roster spot, and with no other high upside FA on the wire, not reason not to see if his recent play sticks.  I highly, highly doubt it does but who know...

Mostly depends on minutes. he was getting between 15 to 18 for a while and posting nothing but duds. but two games ago got only 18 mins and put up 17 pts with 4 blocks...triano must have liked what he saw because the next game he played 27 mins and another solid line. He doesn't play til the 8th which reduces the chance he gets snapped up today but if you have a guy you want to get rid of it, it may make sense to give Chriss another go. I am going to wait 1 more game, if another 25+ min solid performance i am snapping him up

Don't stare into the gaze......you will turn to stone.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me thrice, shame on all of us......Chriss will just continue to pull this same act over and over and over and.......well.....you get the idea.  Dont fall for it!!

• Haha 2

Got him back and delivered today, need one more game for him on sunday final day of fantasy. You cant be picky this time of the year 

3 hours ago, Xmantt said:

Got him back and delivered today, need one more game for him on sunday final day of fantasy. You cant be picky this time of the year 

Yup, me too! 

Still Killing it. Hope he carries this through till the end then I will forgive him for the emotional rollercoaster hes caused me all season.