BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Watson has no idea of what is going on..with such terrible team defense he's gonna be in foul trouble every game..just dropped him for Delon Wright..he is another year away from being fantasy asset..or at least till break..too inconsistent for my taste

5 hours ago, LuckyLukas said:

Watson has no idea of what is going on..with such terrible team defense he's gonna be in foul trouble every game..just dropped him for Delon Wright..he is another year away from being fantasy asset..or at least till break..too inconsistent for my taste

It’s only the 3rd game of the season and you drop a mid round pick with high upside...talk about impatient 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

It’s only the 3rd game of the season and you drop a mid round pick with high upside...talk about impatient 

I got rid of him as well, even if I drafted him outside of the middle rounds (9th Round).  I traded him for George Hill, which isn't so bad.

We're not even done the first week, you guys deserve to be burned for panicking. Good luck though.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PuzzBeterson said:

Y'all might get your wishes granted as I expect Josh Jackson to get suspended soon.

For?

5 hours ago, Spyplane said:

We're not even done the first week, you guys deserve to be burned for panicking. Good luck though.

Unless you completely botched your draft and have a ton of spots open or you are in a league with a ton of bench spots, people won't have the luxury of stashing players that are hardly playing.  There have been several guys worth picking up early on and then you miss out on them.  I can understand criticizing somebody for dropping Chriss for somebody who's probably not going to be anything special the rest of the way, but I wouldn't sit on him and miss out on some of these very rosterable players that have emerged so far.  Or trading him for a pretty solid player like I did when I traded Chriss for George Hill.

• Like 1

J Jackson could be seeing a suspension for saying f*** you to a fan. With a coaching change, Chriss will get some minutes and we'll see what he can do.

Anyone w/ knowledge of the situation think that the Watson firing means anything for Chriss?

1 hour ago, ragrag said:

Anyone w/ knowledge of the situation think that the Watson firing means anything for Chriss?

Well he was in Watson's dog house so...

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Dropped him too.  Picked up Carroll.

Carroll is Chriss's b%tch. Get outta here!

Edited by Pirate

With old coach gone. Should he be sitting on the Waiver wire? Not sure if I should add him before someone snipes him. 

New coach said he was going to go with a more traditional lineup with either Bender or Chriss at the PF spot.

I dunno, I have a bad feeling about Chriss' ability to pick up fouls. I think Bender is the dark horse looming to take up more minutes. Or at least it will be a time share at the PF spot.

5 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I dunno, I have a bad feeling about Chriss' ability to pick up fouls. I think Bender is the dark horse looming to take up more minutes. Or at least it will be a time share at the PF spot.

Yup. All of this sudden change won't change the fact that he's still an immature teenager whose a foul machine lol.